Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

King Imad!

Step forward and accept your crown! đź‘‘

All of PakPassion! hail your new captain and king!

None is capable of bowling a yorker to tail ender?

Now last thing I want to see is Abbas bowling slower ones good length to these tail enders

Pak should finish this early. Rizwan might need a couple of medical breaks to knock this off easily.

I wish we could produce a allan donald with that fluid action.

The only player that comes close so far is khurram shahzad.

Ramiz should be away from anything cricket - as PCB Chairmen orders dead pitches , post criticism says like a besharam person do you not want see a Babar 100 ! Abbas ki pitai ho gayi ... 103/9 - over 2 go

Lol that Abbas trundler going for 30 runs in 3 overs on this pitch.
Kick him out already

3-8 in 4 overs by Imad. Wow.

Imagine if Nawaz was playing instead of Imad in this WT20. We wouldn't have seen anything from our spinners. Considering Abrar doesn't play as usual.

I think they didn't play enough warm ups on these wickets before the WC. Big mistake. Why did they decide to go to england instead?

I don't think Shadab has taken a single wicket in this cup.
Keeping aside everything if Babar had played Abrar in place of Shady Pak would have played super 8

Looking at the scorecard, Amir and Imad a cut above the rest of the pretenders?

Is Riz really going to play aggressive today? hehe heh heh hahahahahahah

Saeed Anwar used to play this shot. But lot of wrist work would go into the shot. This guy is not imparting that much power to the ball.

Back