Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

Lol no he is a trundler with zero skills.
He has economy of 9 in t20is.
He should not even play for Pakistan.
That's an incredibly stupid thing to say about someone who is 23 and has just started his cricketing career

Imad has bowled well in this tournament was unlucky against lucky Pant.Terrible batting tho.

Imad being Pak’s best spinner is a damning indictment of how bad shadab and Nawaz are. Saim’s bowling is underrated.

Just tuned in, lol they are celebrating as if they just have won the WC, khair this is their level now.
They expect to be retained in the team for today's performance. Hence the celebrations :afridi

What is Harsha yapping about. How did Pakistan win "more points" against USA. USA was controlling the match for 35 overs before panicking

Saim AYub ... today... should bat like Riz-Bar and remain not out.. thats all he has to do... his career is at stake.

Pandya was backed as a batsman when he was not bowling fit. Maybe Pakistan team see the same thing in Shadab. He does have some batting talent thought and is best fielder in Pak side. I get it but can’t beleive his bowling has become so tripe. Had a lot of potential.

Usman Khan should never play for Pakistan. A disgrace. Like a deer in front of headlights.

does the embarrassment ever stop? why didn't one of them call for it, its quiet stadium , honestly, Usman Khan had to have seen afraid here, how do these guys reach this level and not understand that need for communication and calling.

Lol stupidity is people like you defending these mediocre cricketers with mediocre performance.
No stupidity is making judgements on players based on their ESPNCricinfo page instead of actually watching them play.

Harsha asking the question why doesn’t Rauf learn, it’s because he knows however bad he bowls he will keep his place regardless, whereas you stay focused when you know you have competition

Fogg is another ad which gets on my nerves - nahatey kyun nahi hain yeh log !!! Any reason Shadab is always in 11 - his bowling has not been there since 2 years ? 80/9

Fogg is another ad which gets on my nerves - nahatey kyun nahi hain yeh log !!! Any reason Shadab is always in 11 - his bowling has not been there since 2 years ? 80/9
Havent you heard about the "Dosti - Yaari" Gang... ?

No stupidity is making judgements on players based on their ESPNCricinfo page instead of actually watching them play.
Lol I have seen enough of this trundler.

Even in this match he's already gone for 23 in 2 overs on this minefield of pitch.

Lol I have seen enough of this trundler.

Even in this match he's already gone for 23 in 2 overs on this minefield of pitch.
You somehow manage to sound dumber with each response. So maybe just stop replying together.

Complete dosti yaari.

Babar letting his buddies Imad and Amir stat pad with meaningless wickets.

Lol not dumber than you. Who support players like Abbas trundler Afridi with economy of 9.
You deserve this zimbabar's team.
you give youngsters a chance, the young up an coming players need games at this level to help them improve. not write them off. Its the TTFs, Shadab, Imad, Ifti that need to be dropped

Back