Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

USA, Canada, Scotland, Netherlands and Nepal, Oman have played way better cricket than Ireland and Srilanka to be honest.

Why are all these Irish batsmen backing away and swinging their bats wildly? Are they scared of Pakistani bowlers pace?

This looks like blind batting at your local maidans.

But you can take comfort from the fact USA is not going to lose to this pathetic Ireland. They gave even India a run for money.

Ramiz is deluded. Creaming himself and putting everything down to a bad day or two 🙄

Bowlers have never been an issue, it's the lack of batting , poor fielding and poor captaincy and approach. Pakistan have done fantastic so far, hopefully the TTFs won't get to prolong their career of the back end of this game.

Ramiz is deluded. Creaming himself and putting everything down to a bad day or two 🙄
I think they have to act somewhat professional. He isn't going to be speaking from the heart ( or brain in Rameez's case) he is a commentator for the broadcaster. He won't say what most people would be saying on here.

Maybe if Shaheen had bowled like this against USA we might still be in this tournament. Instead of trying to bowl those yorkers again and again

Maybe if Shaheen had bowled like this against USA we might still be in this tournament. Instead of trying to bowl those yorkers again and again
I guess the track wasn’t under covers during a week long thunderstorm in Dallas

Ireland should look to survive 20 overs and hope that they can get around 100.

You never know with Pakistan batting. A collapse is always on the cards.

Ireland in this world cup

Against India 50/8
Against Canada 59/6
Against Pakistan 48/6

The fans are used to this horrendous batting of Ireland

Irresponsible performance by Ireland throughout the tournament. They never respected conditions in any of their matches.

Dumb captaincy bringing on Shadab when the ball is seaming around so much. Imad with his sliders would have been a much better option. But then again, that's how tactically inept he is. Even with four fast-bowlers in the attack he somehow gets it wrong

Was a poor ball

Had no business looking for a wicket with a half tracker like that

This Abbas Afridi is pretty garbage as well.
He always goes for lots of runs.
A trundler with zero skills.

Surface is different. Dallas is a very good batting wicket. Pakistan was clearly 20 to 25 runs short.
I guess the track wasn’t under covers during a week long thunderstorm in Dallas

That may be true but 159 was still a defendable total for this attack. They did not bowl with any kind of control or consistency to create pressure until it was too late and US were within touching distance of the target

Ireland's batting depth is their curse i think. They play irreponsibly because of their depth. It contributes to frequent collapses.

Abbas really needs to sort his leg stump line out

His career will be ended by England/Australian batsmen if they get a hold of him like this

This Abbas Afridi is pretty garbage as well.
He always goes for lots of runs.
A trundler with zero skills.
He's a useful bowler on flat pitches. When batters go after him, he is smart enough to vary his length and take wickets.

Should have played in Dallas probably.

Sorry don’t track speed of every ball but on an average seems a 135 bowler at best. He is very skillful though.
He is not tho. He knows when to amp up the pace. Talking about someone who has clocked 150 kph multiple times.

He's a useful bowler on flat pitches. When batters go after him, he is smart enough to vary his length and take wickets.

Should have played in Dallas probably.
Lol no he is a trundler with zero skills.
He has economy of 9 in t20is.
He should not even play for Pakistan.

One thing I got to learn today is that PSL performance can't be taken seriously... Look at these joke of a bowler abbas afridi, iftikhar, shadab etc...

There has to be an eye test as well. Bowlers like Abbas afridi and Shadab should never be selected for pak.

Yes we deserved to win the worldcup . Sad for Rizwan and Babar they deserved the worldcup for being so selfless

Could have done this a couple of overs ago, genius. But I guess that what makes you such a genius captain

Back