Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

Am sure everybody is feeling very low, this game feels a lot like when Pakistan faced Zimbabwe in the 2007 WC when they were already out, all hope was lost but Imran Nazir just went out on his shield, all guns blazing, made something like 150 and he was instrumental in Pakistan’s recovery to the finals of the World T20 that same year.

Who will be Pakistan’s Imran Nazir today and give them something to cheer ? Rizwan is a higher averaging batter in a like for like position, so I guess there will be plenty of smiles at the end of today due to his very forward batting…..
Imran nazir was a different player we don't have 1 single player in the same class as imran nazir

We might see a 95 ball 100 in a losing cause by rizwan that's the close its going to get to

Why Babar has so much hate against Abrar? He told that Abrar is his secret weapon but not get selected for 2 World Cups.

Why Babar has so much hate against Abrar? He told that Abrar is his secret weapon but not get selected for 2 World Cups.
more than hate, he is trying to safe his friend shadab khan, he kept playing him from asia cup onwards hoping he would come good with his bowling, but it never ended up happening, worst is now he does not even bowl shadab, yet he still gets selected

Hopefully after this world cup, their is some much needed revamp, and deserving guys like abrar ahmed can get a chance

I really hope Kirsten is allowed to really dig deep into Pakistan cricket and bring about real change, rather then be another patsy for the PCB

Operners come out. Pakistan is ready. Finally I will see a ball being bowled at Laudehill :afridi

Shaheen is ally hype no substance.
He should be kicked out as well
Only 2 wickets in this World t20

SHaheen looking for wing with his overpitched deliveries. Hope to a wicket first over

Looking at the middle order makes me shudder, one of the worst in any full member side in the world

Pakistan may not bat long enough here :) Instead of enjoying batting here why did they choose to bowl first.

Nope, this is the lowest point. Pathetic team selection, a very afraid and timid captain and a squad acting like tourists.

It will take years to recover from this mess.
I wouldn't agree that it's the "lowest point".....yes it's extremely disappointing and very sad, but the lowest point imo was waking up on the morning of the London test to find your team had been caught fixing games.

Babar won 3 out of 4 tosses this World Cup

He won 2 out of 3 in Ireland

Very lucky captain with tosses

'Harne wala mukka apne mu pe maar lena chahiye'. I hope this was an anger celebration and he learns from this tournament.

Embarrassing celebration by Afridi in a dead rubber match. Shows how far we have fallen in terms of mentality. Pathetic.

Lol Pakistan pretty much damned today. If they lose they will get grief. If they hammer Ireland, they will still get grief for turning up late........🤣🤣🤣it's always "what if" with us.......

What’s happening in Irish cricket?

They’ve been one of the worst teams in this tournament by quite a distance.

Never recovered from that opening capitulation against India. It is like it’s stuck in their heads.

Amazing what you can do when there’s no pressure

Attachments

• IMG_3995.png
    IMG_3995.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
Back