Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

Aamir join the party. This win give Pakistan fans spme happiness and PCB can save Some faces

Opening bowlers just extended usmans Ifty’s shadab Ayub’s Haris’s careers

This T20wc Shaheen's pace has increased a bit. He is regularly touching 140ks

Lol Shaheen's burnt both the reviews. What a champion he is in taking reviews.

Real brainless stuff from Ireland.
For all the crying Irish do about not being able to play international cricket, they have not shown anything that suggests that they are international standard team.

Look at them and Afghanistan. While Afghans have managed to improve so much that they challenge big name teams regularly and even manage to win against them, Ireland are still playing like minnows. Even Scotts are better than them.

Lol when they needed review they didn't have any. That was a clear edge but keeper had no idea. Loser

Don't think this team would have beaten USA even if the match wasn't rained out

Shaheen has been killing Ireland recently

He was too good for them in the 3rd T20i too

Probably the first time I’ve seen Shaheen bowl outswingers at will

Shaheen is unplayable in swinging conditions with white ball but surprisingly never seen him run though sides in test when in rhythm like most great fast bowlers from Pak or even India have done.

Shaheen is unplayable in swinging conditions with white ball but surprisingly never seen him run though sides in test when in rhythm like most great fast bowlers from Pak or even India have done.
Dampness helps first few overs as the pitch was under covers for a long time. If Ireland showed some sensible approach they could have piled up runs in the last 10 overs.

Why is Shaheen shouting at Abbas for stopping a boundary?

India has played a lot of matches here. In my memory this is one of those "hit through the line" surface. Unusually moving a lot.

For all the crying Irish do about not being able to play international cricket, they have not shown anything that suggests that they are international standard team.

Look at them and Afghanistan. While Afghans have managed to improve so much that they challenge big name teams regularly and even manage to win against them, Ireland are still playing like minnows. Even Scotts are better than them.

Ireland are probably a bottom quartile team in this tournament. Some of the cricket they have played has been Oman / PNG / Uganda level.

Afghanistan like you say are already an established side. Netherlands and Scotland look to have hugely improved in the last couple of years and will give full members a good game. There was even a Nepal v South Africa super over.

Shaheen bowled well here. But if we see the whole world T20, Amir > Shaheen. Dallas, NY, Florida. Adapated better.

This match reminds me of the Zimbabwe match from the 2007 WC, where Imran Nazir scored 160.

Ireland wants to leave early seemingly. They don't want to bat for 20 overs. May be exploring other parts of FLorida?

Back