Pakistan (111/7) end their T20 World Cup campaign with a narrow 3-wicket victory over Ireland (106/9)

Naseem shah has had a decent WC to be fair
You missed the point, everyone has small periods of excellence, Naseem is no exception, what we need is longer periods of consistency, today Amir/Imad were great but a week back they weren't. This is why everyone is divded as everyone's favorite player is not consistently good.

lol Rizwan tried against India. Dube dropped. Second time tried. Bowled. Third time here he tries again. He is out again.
Misbah in 2007, Hafeez vs Munaf in 2011. I Wonder why still Pak players play scoop shots especially in tricky situations :))

Ireland into the tail. Fakhar's useless tournament ends. Time to discard him in this format along with most of this garbage line up.

With Naseem who clearly is a better batsmen then a number 10 not batting higher is a mystery! That should be the last we see of Zaman, total failure!

Fakhar can only be an opener . It’s disaster to play him in middle . Thanks to big brain misbah

Usman... Will he stay there responsibly or get out trying some rash stroke?

Just play like SKy and Dubey guys!

Probably last game for Usman in Pakistan colors
Regardless of how he does here his batting looks hackish. You have a guy like Mcgurk, Shubman Gill not even in the squad while Pakistan playing a guy like him that too by importing him.

Pakistan never really prepared for WC . Scheduling the useless England tour they should have rather played warm up games in USA

You missed the point, everyone has small periods of excellence, Naseem is no exception, what we need is longer periods of consistency, today Amir/Imad were great but a week back they weren't. This is why everyone is divded as everyone's favorite player is not consistently good.
no i haven't bro, bilateral series are meaningless unless its top teams and away, they should only be used to test players and combinations to build teams for world cups we have obviously not been doing that that's why we are in a state we are

amir average 10 with econ of 4.50 this worldcup
naseem average 14 with econ of 6

they both did their job

Don’t want to see these players in T20I any more:
Rizwan
Usman
Babar
Shadab
Ifti

Azam goes back to domestic
Imad and Amir retire

He will regret that decision
I am regretting that decision for him, people need to get out patriotism mentality unless he have a big parchi he is doomed, they did the same with Usman Qadir, should have let the guy go play for Australia

What a shambles.
We should have opened with three correct players...
Fakhar, Usman and Saim should have opened together

Opening the batting will make these players gain some brain cells...

HAHAHA. Upto Babar Azam to save Pakistan. It's is true that outside of top order Pakistan has no batting. No Naseem Shah today as well.

Panicstan at its best. Set to finish last in the group below Canada. Lol. Division D ranked side

3 middle order wickets in 9 balls, now someone will be remembering cacha, only if was there with his tuk tuk, this team is beyond repair.

Back