Pakistan (178/4) suffer an embarrassing 7 wicket loss in the 3rd T20I against New Zealand (179/3)

Newzealand have more match winning and impactful players to win T20 in this match than pakistan have in their whole system

$99k probably can’t afford you WinViz but I recon it’s 70-30 NZ at the moment

It's amazing how Pakistan turn this mediocre Chapman guy into a superstar against us.

Yeah, he seems to really do well against us

BXtiRww.png

Mark Chapman could be struggling against everyone but will turn into Viv + Bradman against PAK bowlers.

He's not even batting at his best and still 160 SR vs Pakistan.

Entire PAK bowling attack are his bunnies.

The fielding as usual, remains awful. Dropped catches, overthrows, fielders not good enough to limit doubles to singles etc.

Who is missing Rizwan now? lol imagine if this was world cup semi final or final

We can talk about Naseem's drop but the fact a NZ C team is keeping pace with our full strength batting lineup against our A bowling attack...

The Babar-Rizwan partnership was awful given the PP we had.

Saim has been a better bowler than a ifti chacha yet he doesn't bowl at all.

RRR is 9.35. Routine chase from here.

We needed 200. NZ gave us so many looseners and were poor in the field.

We can't even beat their c string properly. They literally have one A string on their side and he alone is enough.

Terrible team.

@Mamoon Bro I told you, Best captain my foot.

Shaheen to replace Babar as captain after this haha

Disgusting performance people were crying about babar to captain again well you all deserve him crap captain crap team nothing will change keep playing tuk tuk

No idea why amir was dropped after 1 game
If its personal then its pathetic by babar

Guy can’t get into IPL

But Babar and Rizwan will be sold for top dollar apparently

Hes very gifted but a very weird player. Has absolutely destroyed PAK and England in the last couple of years but he's been bad to average against everyone else.

Newzealand did the right thing by sending club level team to play club level pakistan

102 partnership and Foxtrott has contributed just 21 haha

Best attack in the world.

Lol.

Where is that thread?

23 runs off the over

And Pakistan would have been better with Naseem in the 2023 World Cup??

Beautiful, another embarrassing loss as captain for Babar, Rizwan running away mid way through his tuk-fest, Wahab being made to look like the clown that he is.

Guys i said it at innings break. No reason to believe NZ cant chase this with chapman and neesham in lineup.. we have clowns playing for Pakistan.. blowing hot air all the time.. we need to rethink if we can qualify for super 10s

Babar has no clue what to do out there.

No plan whatsoever how to halt the runs or get chapman out.

Still clueless as ever

Back