Pakistan (178/4) suffer an embarrassing 7 wicket loss in the 3rd T20I against New Zealand (179/3)

Poor captaincy also to blame!

TBH Babar's captaincy in the field was ok
Batting-wise I thought he could have batted Usman over Riz

We just faltered because of slow batting from Riz-Bar & drop catches

Looks like he is about to cry

RfEvUyB.png
Don’t get Mahmood angry. He’s not fake aggression apparently

Patethic crap 💩 captain is back and with so called crap superstars keep playing with 120 strike rate

Babar has no clue what to do out there.

No plan whatsoever how to halt the runs or get chapman out.

Still clueless as ever
The pitch is not 178 worthy. SRH might have crossed 280+ on this wicket too.

Our batting needs a lot of work and this misjudgment will continue to cost us games.

Guys i said it at innings break. No reason to believe NZ cant chase this with chapman and neesham in lineup.. we have clowns playing for Pakistan.. blowing hot air all the time.. we need to rethink if we can qualify for super 10s
The funniest was how Bazid and Waqar were so confident of the total during the innings break

Rawalpindi is a chasing wicket to be fair.

When PAK chased yesterday, they won.

Now NZ winning while chasing
Wicket simply gets better in the 2nd dig.

Rawalpindi has always been 220 plus venue.. psl proved it.. if your legends like waqar younis say in commentary box that 185 is a good score.. then imagine state of our cricket and people running it.. apparently even our legendary cricketers cant read the game well and we expect clowns like wahab and azhar mehmood to do better

Rawalpindi has always been 220 plus venue.. psl proved it.. if your legends like waqar younis say in commentary box that 185 is a good score.. then imagine state of our cricket and people running it.. apparently even our legendary cricketers cant read the game well and we expect clowns like wahab and azhar mehmood to do better
to be fair, azhar mahmood is quite a good coach.
The others have less capability

The pitch is not 178 worthy. SRH might have crossed 280+ on this wicket too.

Our batting needs a lot of work and this misjudgment will continue to cost us games.
Well he was batting out there and he couldn't figure it out that it was 200 pitch or something?

As usual, babar is clueless at everything

You cant have both Rizwan and Babar batting at close to 100 . Babar showed the ability to accelerate in the PSL. He needs to up the ante and leave the anchor role to Rizwan

Why couldn't pakistan test youngsters instsead.
Rawalpindi is a chasing wicket to be fair.

When PAK chased yesterday, they won.

Now NZ winning while chasing
Wicket simply gets better in the 2nd dig.

They huffed and puffed their way to win chasing 90 plus. If NZ had put on 175 there is no telling

You cant have both Rizwan and Babar batting at close to 100 . Babar showed the ability to accelerate in the PSL. He needs to up the ante and leave the anchor role to Rizwan
Even when he is trying, he gets out to the spinners...just isn't a T20 player

They huffed and puffed their way to win chasing 90 plus. If NZ had put on 175 there is no telling

Slower pitch yesterday. No matter what pitch it is, it always gets better with a bit of dew coming in.

This team is struggling to win against NZ C and they will win World Cup with Babar as captain and opener with Rizwan at 3?

Haha.

Slower pitch yesterday. No matter what pitch it is, it always gets better with a bit of dew coming in.

Well he was batting out there and he couldn't figure it out that it was 200 pitch or something?

As usual, babar is clueless at everything
With this batting, we cannot do well anymore.

We can be beaten single-handedly by a brilliant knock, like we just saw today.

Don’t really get this Chapman guy.

He has no issues touring Pakistan
He plays beautifully here
He can’t get an IPL contract

Why doesn’t he simply secure a platinum PSL contract? He will get that every season for the next 10 years

Don’t really get this Chapman guy.

He has no issues touring Pakistan
He plays beautifully here
He can’t get an IPL contract

Why doesn’t he simply secure a platinum PSL contract? He will get that every season for the next 10 years
Refer to post #204

Im not surprised at all.. yesterday we struggled to chase 90 in 10 overs.. Teams like SRH will gobble up that score in 6 overs.. i believe all ipl teams will beat Pakistan national team 8 out of 10 times.. forget winning against Indian National team

I wouldn't be too sad if I were you tho. Hopefully Asif Ali will become the captain and opener of his Ramazan cricket team.
The Asif Ali comeback is better used by guys with a low IQ

You can do better than that mate

The Asif Ali comeback is better used by guys with a low IQ

You can do better than that mate
No actually people with low cricketing IQ think Asif Ali should be captain and opener of the Pakistan national cricket team.

No actually people with low cricketing IQ think Asif Ali should be captain and opener of the Pakistan national cricket team.
I don't get why you even did bharanga over babar and rizwan lol, Chapman kinda soloed, of anything his ANCHORER at the other end was a thorn

In case you haven’t realised it. I made the thread out of mockery of Babar’s selfishness. Then again, I could care less. I get proven right every day as long as this guy is our captain

I don't get why you even did bharanga over babar and rizwan lol, Chapman kinda soloed, of anything his ANCHORER at the other end was a thorn
Tbh bro, that was an important knock by Foxcroft…but the guy wasn’t trying to anchor…he just couldn’t read spin early on and couldn’t get any timing

When he did…he was playing pretty well

Tbh bro, that was an important knock by Foxcroft…but the guy wasn’t trying to anchor…he just couldn’t read spin early on and couldn’t get any timing

When he did…he was playing pretty well
Not really, they could have ended the game earlier if someone like rachin was around.

The thing is, Foxcroft is a c string player, Babar and rizwan are considered the roman reigns and cody rhodes of our team, So you'd expect the no 1 batsmen and no 3 batsmen to do better.

Why was Amir rested and not Shaheen, Rizwan or best friend Shadab?

Babar the failed captain is back with his revolutionary strategies.

Not really, they could have ended the game earlier if someone like rachin was around.

The thing is, Foxcroft is a c string player, Babar and rizwan are considered the roman reigns and cody rhodes of our team, So you'd expect the no 1 batsmen and no 3 batsmen to do better.
Agreed bro. This series is pointless. I’m looking at the selection of NZ and their potential more than our own.

Tim Robinson looks a serious player of pace

They’re only going to win games bowling first with this squad.

Not enough talent to be setting scores and they will always be well short.

Imagine if , going by some posters, PAK dropped Saim and made Rizwan open and Rizwan didn't get cramps .

This would have been a brutal thrashing by NZ 'C'.

Gotta back gun young batsmen like Saim , PAK fans. Cant pick on every failure of his when you know his upside is huge and he is pretty much your "generational" batting talent.

Agreed bro. This series is pointless. I’m looking at the selection of NZ and their potential more than our own.

Tim Robinson looks a serious player of pace

NZ will not win t20 wc.. neither qualify for semi this time.. they have bottled too many chances to win the tournaments with their best players in history.. this time its going to be either India or surprisingly WI that wins it.. WI will put up a decent team with all their mercenaries coming back for the tourney

Back