Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

ehem ehem shifting goal posts. Good try

Nope, I asked you whether India batted first for a reason, so I can T-off and highlight that Rohit and Kohli have also failed in chases in this WC, just to point out your pathetic excuse of India chasing low scores is delusional as well as desperate.

You guys are so bitter.

Have some sugar in your life.

Aussie fielding is good, they've saved a few runs tonight

Have to say Pakistan have played really well... They are favorites here... Pakistani fans are very pessimestic, if Pak team had proper support they would have flourished even more... Anoother record chase (superior one) coming up! Even Indian team can't chase such totals against any opponent on any pitch!

Anyways a Pakistan win is good for India! Australia should stay away from World Cup knockouts...

Less than 100 in 11 is possible- if PAK indeed wins this, my MoM is Shaheen - pulled the target down by at least 35, if not 50

Should kept on hitting the boundaries I expect nothing from fake all-rounder Nawaz and others

Nope, I asked you whether India batted first for a reason, so I can T-off and highlight that Rohit and Kohli have also failed in chases in this WC, just to point out your pathetic excuse of India chasing low scores is delusional as well as desperate.

You guys are so bitter.

Have some sugar in your life.
I have aboslutely no qualms with rizwan scoring as I rate him way above Babar. I was only replying to you trying to bring Kohli and Rohit down. Its you who are so bitter. You dont need to shorten a line to make yours bigger. Grow up.

lol Chacha... as always, can't play spin.

This is what happens when you let Zampa continue to settle without attacking him whatsoever. He can just continue with attacking lines without any punishment. Tough to chase at this point unless Nawaz/Hasan play a blinder.

This is all Babars fault , he got out at the crucial time , worthless captain just give up captaincy why is it so precious to you

Nawaz has won Pakistan games from positions like these.

Ifti's hits have kept Pakistan on track.

Oh well..Chacha did his bit for the family, now its upto the rest to go for it.

Still in this.

I have aboslutely no qualms with rizwan scoring as I rate him way above Babar.
Really? Is this why you came out with the - India have been chasing low scores excuse when I pointed out Rizwan has scored more than Rohit and Kohli in this WC thus far?

Do not back-pedal now.

Dangerman gone ,Best match so far of teh tournament well played pakistan chasing 368 and through of that chase being competitive, Deserve Credit.🏆👋

Back