Pakistan U19 v Sri Lanka U19 | QF: ICCU19WC | Sharjah | 22/2/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan U19 won 23 matches and lost 2 matches after giving a total of 250+ batting first. So lets see if they can defend it again today.

Last time they lost a match after giving a 250+ total was in 2005.

LOL suddenly 9 out :D

Anyways 277 is awesome total :bow: Thanks to sami , imam and kamran

single.. 279/9 and 280 is the target. Awesome target.

Now i know why imam and sami were batting slow. The lower order has massive problems. Kamran played brilliantly.

Pakistan U19 v Sri Lanka U19 | QF: ICCU19WC |Sharjah| 22/2/2014

280 is target as predicted by me earlier :)

Cant say they werent trying. After the openers everyone has a Sr of 100 except butt who faced only 2 balls and made 1.

Now i know why imam and sami were batting slow. The lower order has massive problems. Kamran played brilliantly.

the problem is there is no batsman all are bowlers or all rounders.
Only Kamran can bat and some help sometimes from Hasan Raza.

Do not think our team combination is good. Need to have 1 or 2 more bats.

Imam bats slow all the time.
Its not easy to come out and start hitting.
They scored 110 of last 15 odd overs.

It all depends on game situation.. Accessing pitch, making partnership and play according to game is key.. Sami,imam did exactly that..they knew they won't give enough overs later on for rest to capatalize so only realistic option left was slogging..that's what the rest of the team dis.doesn't mean they are sluggers or not good enough to find places in top-11 of Pakistan u19

If pressure was applied on rest of Pak team.. Their role will be changed accordingly ..my advice to Ppers is have patience..don't eat the hell out of team,when they are doing 90% things correct??which is giving a defending total to opposition..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back