Pakistan v Bangladesh | Match 43, World Cup | 5th July, 2019 | Lords's | Pakistan innings

Really disappointed with Asif Ali not being selected. If ever you needed a hitter like him, today is the day. What a disappointment.

they are playing imam and want to score 500, do they really think we the fans are that dumb?

Didn't Asif Ali make a lot of fast runs against England just the series before world cup?

Imam will make 70 runs from 100 balls and you guys will like it. Pa*rchi would be desperate to push his avg up in the world cup.

they are playing imam and want to score 500, do they really think we the fans are that dumb?

They don’t want scoring 500
It’s just a statement
Just a win is needed . If Pakistan go for 400 they will lose

These should be the small targets:

10 ovs - 73-0
20 ovs - 151-0
30 ovs - 232 -1
40 ovs - 320 - 2
50 ovs - 448 -4

Now for bowling them for under 100, keep amir and shaheen at both ends for back to back 10 ovs each. And expect them to get fifers. If not use hasnain too.

lol . very optimistic of you .
I hope a exciting match ahead .

Imam shouldn't have been playing this game. It's not his natural game and in case he plays out a few dots he will get a lot of bashing. Inzi has set his nephew up for a failure.

Indian "experts" showing the 32 teeth. If ever i wished a miracle to take place and Pakistan winning by 312 runs, it is today.
I dont bloody care about the world. Just want to see their faces.

I understand your emotions....i wish our media had some more class and subtelity.....really pathetic from our indian medai

Laxman saying He expects Pakistan to be 55-3 and BD winning it easily.

Pakistan to make mockery of all previous batting records :)) Fakhar with a 30 balls century to start with:)

They don’t want scoring 500
It’s just a statement
Just a win is needed . If Pakistan go for 400 they will lose

What is the point of just winning? Just go berserk and if you lose in the process, it's fine

Looking at the odds, pak are heavy favourites to win.
I actually don't understand how people are saying that bd will easily win. Like how can you make such a claim?
It's equivalent to me saying that pak are better than ind. It's not the truth so people should accept it.

New Zealand beating Ireland by 290 runs in 2008. That is the biggest defeat in ODI history. This was in 2008. So no team had ever won by 300 runs.

Give it up guys.

]if you heard the whole interview.. ....Domenic Cork who was also standing with VVS and asked the same questionsaid 'i expect BD to win easily...just because pak are under pressure to win big''.....quit bagging our guys only....get a wider view...cheers

Last edited:
They aren't going for 500 or 400+ score otherwise they would've had one or two changes.

Pak will play it normally by just looking at the team selection. Let's just hope for a good match.

They went with same line up and gave a clear indication they'll play normal cricket.

This is going to be fun, either Pakistan score big or they fall over like a pack of cards for 50.

Pakistan doesn't stop entertaining the world even when they are practically out of the WC :yk

Really disappointed with Asif Ali not being selected. If ever you needed a hitter like him, today is the day. What a disappointment.

Feel the same. This goes to show Inzy is behind selecting the playing XI, as I've always suspected from the beginning.

Pakistan isnt going for the 311 run win.Its evident by Sarfaraz's way of response and Wahab's interview yesterday where he was talking about how to proceed in a 'dead rubber'.

Hey Imam scored a 150 off 130 in England this is another flat pitch pitch you never know. Wait till the first 3 overs at least.

Yea that was SR of 115. If he plays like that, all other players have to score at a SR of over 200 if they're eyeing for 500

If there was ever a game to play asif ali this was it. We needed a fluke innings and they kept on imam. Seriously. Also should have played hasan ali instead of Shaheen.

Hope
1ab7d0422b20cbcb4c24d3546e4faecf.jpg
954f4569bea9ff96f7b108e8b622e472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which do you think is harder
A -Pak getting 400
B -pak rolling BD for < 84 in the same match
I'd go for B...

They went with same line up and gave a clear indication they'll play normal cricket.

Lol. Really pathetic captaincy. At least try to strengthen batting line up and play more batsmen to give yourself a chance.

If there was ever a game to play asif ali this was it. We needed a fluke innings and they kept on imam. Seriously. Also should have played hasan ali instead of Shaheen.

Hasan Ali would single handedly lose us the match with his 0/85 in 8 overs.

Rameez Raja calling Bangladesh Afghanistan.

Says Mehdi is such a good bowler and his 60+ averages throws up on screen. Lol

If they had any doubts it's sensible they went to play the normal cricket.

Back