Pakistan v England | 2nd T20I | Dubai | 25/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi bowling too fast killing any spin and loop

Last edited:
too early to make those statements.....England is very much in the game and a boundary as I type this! Afridi being taken to dry cleaners!

Afridi needs to take time between overs.. he rushes too much and rather than unsettling the batsman; he does it to himself

Pakistan should look to chase 160 .......... They need to start positively and get at least 55 in the PP

If this guy is the best bowler we have then we are doomed.

Sorry bro but ur posts are pathetic. You used to be a sensible poster but now just a troll. Afridi has been the best bowler for last few years in ODI's and T20. I don't know what you have been smoking these days.

Ajma bowling third over

afridi got one 1 more

gul has 3 more to over

so need a bowling change

Reverse sweep for one. Patel needs to get a move on here.

Bairstow dancing down the wicket to master spinner Ajmal and putting him away for 4 wow!

ooouch this isn't looking good.

Time to give the ball to speed demon :hammad

Sorry bro but ur posts are pathetic. You used to be a sensible poster but now just a troll. Afridi has been the best bowler for last few years in ODI's and T20. I don't know what you have been smoking these days.

He has been pathetic in ODIs apart from SL series. You need to look beyond the hair and look at his performance.

Saeed Ajmal to Bairstow, FOUR, that is a classy shot. Ajmal round the wicket, Bairstow uses his feet to come down the pitch outside leg then drives it wide of long-off

Looking good for Pakistan at the moment. England 20 runs short.

PAkistan bowling have been reactive instead of proactive.. expected better than this. but the match is still on and England have a good chance of winning this now

In Asia Cup... Pakistani bowlers will be butchered by Indians and Srilankans... bad signs... :facepalm:

What's Hammad Azam's role in the side again? batting at 8 and not bowling? Kind of like Fawad Alam....

It's time for Pakistan to start chasing 160 in 20 20 , in WC they might face same situation .

Hmm.. Butler is a very good batsman need a fine leg here with the fine leg and leg side shots..

Patel siraf 13 gaindon ke mehman sabit huway! :out ho kar wapis lout rahe hain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back