Pakistan v England | 2nd T20I | Dubai | 25/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bairstow is just playing cricketing shots and scoring over 200+ rate. Amazing batting!

Good move bringing Malik in as can't afford cheema to bowl 4.

Why not? He's a good yorker and slower ball bowler. Malik is just useless and his offbreaks are Kevin Pietersen level nowadays.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, we can get another wicket and get them really in trouble....and yet Malik and Afridi bowling

Cheema on now. I would have bowled Ajmal now and saved him.

Just when Afridi got wicket Shoiab "Friend of Misbah" Malik came took to pressure off England...

Aizaz back on to bowl

Hammad will NOT be bowling today. That's a fact.

Why not? He's a good yorker and slower ball bowler. Malik is just useless and his offbreaks are Kevin Pietersen level nowadays.

I guess so. Here come Cheema, let's see if he can get those 2 types of ball right.

good to see england having faith in a youngster throwing them in

baristow is a talent to watch out for in future ...

give him few games he will prove his worth

Even if the over from Cheema is 7 or 8 it will be like the spell from Junaid last match , some thing like 36 plus runs conceded.

Comes back with a dot ball. Homing in on the stumps.

Just cannot believe people wrist slitting already. I know Pakistan don't like to chase but honestly chill out.

Cheema replaced by Afridi.

Fantastic couple of overs for Pakistan.

England need to get a serious move on here. They are in serious trouble because Gul will come back and Ajmal still has two overs. Not sure where their runs will come from.

Pakistan in command.

In the gap for four. Afridi going for plenty today.

hmm. what is afridi bowling today.. bowling too short here and fast???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back