4. usman/ owais
5. k.akmal
6. afridi
7.hammad/ razzaq
8. arafar
9.sami
10.ajmal
11. cheema

I dont care who we get in as openers. As long as we see the back of Hafeez and Farhat for good. Just had it with them. Both so experienced yet so awful. Enough of this pain.

Boom Boom time

Inswinger- Nazir would score more than Farhat and Hafeez, He is a proven match winner.

Guyzzz Asia Cup is just around the corner and Look our ODI Team
:( ... hope whatmore is coach in asia cup

You want a good ODI team?

Shehzad
Jamshed
Hafeez
Umar
Asad
Hammad
Jamal
Afridi
Wahab/Cheema
Gul/Junaid
Ajmal

Poor field placing. Cook is constantly targeting that region.

Common sense is not prevailing.

Cook shows how you bat. Look how consistent he is. When was the last time we had a consistent scorer like cook?

I smell some fishy on Cheemas selection coz we have Team manager
Naveed Cheema .. ??? we have better bowlers then cheema , and younger

Pakistan is missing a trick by not picking Sami...

Today his average speed was 140.3 and his slowers were above 130 kmph.... and bowled with excellent control....

Got the wicket of bravo and Shamsur (who is also a promising batsman for bd)..

Move Hafeez down the order and play him as a bowler.
Play Afridi as a bowler and not a batsmen.

PP posters keep proposing changes to the team. From what i've seen we simply don't have the talent to dominate. Therefore we have a deserved ranking of 6.

adnan :))) :))) :))) trying to stump pieterson after pieterson passed the ball back to him :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
two opening batsmen and two opening bowlers are needed for the next ODI series. I hope Zaka Ashraf makes some bold changes

Batting under lights is doable if the personnel are there. India manage it, England too. Australia...we just cant bat.

Pakistan ka score 15 overs ke baad 65/4 tha jabke England pehle hi baghair koi wicket khoye isko paar kar chuka hai!

He's an Akmal. What you expect? No class. Far worse than what Morgan did.

I cant wait for Shoaib Akhters analysis today. I hope they show it on PTV Global in the UK

Peterson bowler ki line aur lenght bigarne ki koshish karte howay!

England milking, Cows are hard to milk.. Pakistan bowlers are much easier to milk...

I don't think Pakistan would have even appealed for that had it hit. Some of you just go OTT with hatred.

England will win this match with 10 wickets or Pakistan will win this match by a run. You choose :p

Afridi ki zordar appeal lekin Aleem dar ko mutasir nahin kar saki!

lol looking at Adnan Akmal tells whats wrong with team. They are afraid and Chicken.

Sami's team aparantly won again from out of no where. I think Razzaq got a wicket also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back