Pakistan v England | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
england are making pak look like minnows in odi's and that in it self is ridiculuos,

and that also at our home

Comon yaar Bring Talha, Tanvir Ahmed, Sadaf Hussain
atleast try talha and sadaf ...

the past victories have come from individual brillance ie razzaq agaisnt s/a.. or afridi against srilanka,

but in all of them the miracles have covered up for the huge failures,

this series they all have been un covered

A collapse can occur anytime, Palying Pakistan in Dubai is like, goldfish vs Shark. I remember how Wasim and :razzq once drew a game and picked 5-6 Srilankan wickets for 5 or something runs. That was epic

I totally agree. If we lose 4-0 and 3-0 in T20's then 3-0 in test series will be a distant memory

I would still be proud that we have beaten England in test series by 3-0. It is way bigger than the ODI and T20 series. I mean it was totally unexpected. I still cant believe we beat this England team 3 tests in a row

our home is in Pakistan, this was just corruption via the icc and india

brother even i don't want international cricket in pak at the moment,

when we cant provide security then why ask teams to come,

and yes this is our home,

surely england can't say its favors them,

there bowlers are more smarter and have extracted more from their brains then our bowlers and managment put together,

A collapse can occur anytime, Palying Pakistan in Dubai is like, goldfish vs Shark. I remember how Wasim and :razzq once drew a game and picked 5-6 Srilankan wickets for 5 or something runs. That was epic

tht was lanka this is england tht was wasim this is gul
tht was razzaq this is cheema

brother even i don't want international cricket in pak at the moment,

when we cant provide security then why ask teams to come,

and yes this is our home,

surely england can't say its favors them,

there bowlers are more smarter and have extracted more from their brains then our bowlers and managment put together,

What do u mean cant provide security? Have u ever been PK before?

I would still be proud that we have beaten England in test series by 3-0. It is way bigger than the ODI and T20 series. I mean it was totally unexpected. I still cant believe we beat this England team 3 tests in a row
I know 3-0 was a very good achievement in the test series but most of that was due to our bowlers. The frailtys were still there in the batting

oh kool a dropped catch. Just what we were looking for at this point in the game :azhar

Now it is clear that Batting under lights is not the issue , it's only when Pakistan are batting.

Look how England are chasing.... Can we expect that from pakistan .... NO.

Because Pakistan lack quality batters. We have to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back