Not open for further replies.
now tht all games are Gone

Hammad Should come in place of Azhar
Wahab riaz for Gul
Junaid for Cheema
Yk should take rest
Malik for Adnan .. now we dont need adnan after series lost
drop farhat too

Not sure why ppl are calling for Azam's inclusion - what has he done in the domestic circuit?? REgardless of who we include, our batsmen do not have the mental toughness to play a sensible innings.

They should drop Gul and Cheema next game and play Wahab and Junaid Khan. Must play Hamad Azam also

Tests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odis.

This means nothing at all.

I disagree..if we was playing somebody like New Zealand I would agree. But this is England one of teams we least like along with India.

We have the likes of Patel shouting his mouth off that England will win 4-0 and he does seem right.

I don't think you can tell any Pakistan fan that losing to England means nothing...maybe you have not been brought up in England?

It's not horrible batting, it's just the repeated ways of getting out. Hafeez LBW across the line. Farhat nicked to WK, 1st slip. If you can't learn from mistakes, why are you there?

I just hope we give a better showing in the T20's and dont lose that as well

Not sure why ppl are calling for Azam's inclusion - what has he done in the domestic circuit?? REgardless of who we include, our batsmen do not have the mental toughness to play a sensible innings.

Hammad has shown exactly that. Mental toughness.

Hafeez bowling one rubbish delivery in every over

Pakistan should try playing 8 batsman next match , and make :yk and :azhar :malik share the 20 overs.

Just to see if this can work.

This an excellent pitch - I called 275 as par after about 4 overs and we made a complete balls up of it!

Hafeez and his form have come to a crashing halt. We need to play the Bengalis to get him back in touch.

Pakistan seriously need to plan ahead for WC , just by keeping the old players in would serve no purpose as , they also fail under pressure.

Hammad deserve a place in XI , then for wht he has been brought here.. i would have object if players were performing and hammad was kept out but here players r not performing and hammad atleast can learn something here

Hafeez is useless today.. so much for spinning wicket.. What a horrible performance.

Just got in - this is hilarious! What a shot!

I disagree..if we was playing somebody like New Zealand I would agree. But this is England one of teams we least like along with India.

We have the likes of Patel shouting his mouth off that England will win 4-0 and he does seem right.

I don't think you can tell any Pakistan fan that losing to England means nothing...maybe you have not been brought up in England?

I'm an England fan, don't care about ODIs. How else do you think I'd cope with the 1-6 losses to Australia following the past TWO Ashes series?

Tests over ODIs, always.

Looks like players wanted coach out. Normally they do it to get rid of captains this time for coach lol.

I would be inclined to change the T20 squad after this shambles. Is it too late to change the squad?

England collapsed 47/10 in the last ODI in Kolkata. Pak shouldn't lose hope. Keep trying Misbah.

A magical spell from Gul needed now; 5 quick wickets :)

Gulla on attack :)))

is he the same Gul wich bowled those yorkers in 07/09 t20 WCS

I'm an England fan, don't care about ODIs. How else do you think I'd cope with the 1-6 losses to Australia following the past TWO Ashes series?

Tests over ODIs, always.

Even you have to admit England have had a good series this time.

If we lose this match too, I hope we get thrashed as that is the only time any real changes are made.

This match is lost and a special from the bowlers is just going to paper over the cracks.

The ODI side has had too much fiddling and too many passengers; Find a core group of youngsters and players selected on merit and stick with a strategy.

Misbah Has to go eventually and Hafeez should be made Captain for ODI's.

Mohsin Khan cannot stay as coach. He's been found out.

Ajmal and Afridi failing to have an impact with the ball... a rare sight this...

They can't save Pakistan all the time. Some one other needs to take the responsibility as well.

Bowlers cannot be blamed much , this pitch is crying for 300 score. I guess even Zimbabwe could have made 250 plus here.

Wht abt Asia Cup starting in some time are we gona send same squad :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back