Pakistan v England | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a real shame. Right let's hope 1 brings 10.....

Don't u wish we had Aamir & Asif. Don't take into consideration the spot fixing scandal. Our pacers are rubbish atm. Cook departs atleast he couldn't make 3 consecutive 100's

yeah... I am really in Argentina... Buenos Aires to be precise

Cool. Say hello to Tevez when he drops by...

And Kudos for having a - Politics wise - Attractive lady as your host country's Leader... :asif

-

Do they play cricket? Many Pakistani's/ENglishmen watching this match there?

Don't u wish we had Aamir & Asif. Don't take into consideration the spot fixing scandal. Our pacers are rubbish atm. Cook departs atleast he couldn't make 3 consecutive 100's

Don'tcha wish your gf was hot like me?

Ajmal playing with Morgan on that last ball of the over... purposely pitching it way outside making Morgan think it was the wrong'un but just a simple off break LOL

If there's one smile on my face its watching the up hill battle Morgan has with spin

Cool. Say hello to Tevez when he drops by...

And Kudos for having a - Politics wise - Attractive lady as your host country's Leader... :asif

Tevez is back in the North West now.....and yeah she is hot. Hope she is better now.

Pieterson has scored more runs then any Pakistani batsmen this series. What a come back after the test series.

Gul is bowling because we only have 5 bowlers and they all need to fill their quota. :facepalm:

Gul is bowling because we only have 5 bowlers and they all need to fill their quota. :facepalm:

Makes so much sense! England are certainly going to use all 50 overs to complete this chase. MBA is so dumb. :facepalm:

Pakistan lack proper balance in the team, :hafeez playing as a bowling all rounder but in reality he can only bowl. Even jadeja is better than him with bat.

why England torturing everyone? should have sent Fat patel and done with this match :facepalm:

What a depressing performance! :(

This is a match I would love to forget - one of the worst performances by Pakistan in recent times.

yes he cant bat. We need two proper opening bats

Afridi and Wicketkeeper really ruin the balance of the team, if we play 2 proper openers like Nasir and Ahmed we can only play one unless Afridi opens or the Wicketkeeper.

Babar Azam should replace Hafeez, but I reckon Hafeez's place is safe as he might be appointed captain after Misbah...

Hafeez has been so awful this series with both bat and ball. Hafeez seems to bowl well against the lesser teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back