Pakistan v England | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see the change that :dav brings in , I have a strong feeling that Afridi would be opening again under :dav

ab Sawaal ye paidah hota hai ke kia Peterson apni century mukammal kar payenge?

So ,now its clear that it was a 300 pitch where Pakistan batted poorly .

Gul needs to get a kick up his backside and Wahab or Junaid need to come in for the next match.

Oh and at this stage I'll give the ball to Azhar Ali, surely he couldn't ball worse than Gul... :facepalm:

Is Misbah thick or what. Why does he keep bowling this dud. He keeps getting spanked

Tevez is back in the North West now.....and yeah she is hot. Hope she is better now.

Oh, yeah, that;s why I said when he drops by... which he will... Mancini treated him like a dog after all.

I wish I was treated that harshly at work... and took home a weekly cheque of 250,000 pounds sterling... :butt

:gul has never been consistent , he never will be, he is a rhythm bowler, on his day can change the game.

Simply mind boggling tactics by Misbah. His frailties have been shown up in this ODI series against a top team

a bowler who can get spanked for 70 runs in t20 game at county
level ........ he is bound to do these things at international :gul

I really want to see the change that :dav brings in , I have a strong feeling that Afridi would be opening again under :dav

I concur :dav with SL 96 and Jayasuriya.

Afridi is the better bowler and could be an equal batsmen if he plays like he did for much of today...

I'm not an Indian fan, justifying a whitewash in Australia with a decent showing in the ODIs. Being whitewashed, as the #1 Test team is shameful and reflects poorly on the tour as it is the main focus.

You've said I've been less sensible this series, but that's because Tests are what I love and what remain the highlight of a tour. I've seen maybe 3 hrs of the ODI series so far, mostly catch highlights.

When has that happened? India only had one bad away tour (England)the whole decade of 2000s. do you know that? your post was rubbish . you should simply say you don't rate odis.
It is your team which habitually loses one dayers after tests, and you pick on Indians?

Lol, Can't catch, can't bat..

Adnan Akmal :facepalm:

English using this match to get the out of form morgan back in form... btw, i dont know if there has been a discussion on this but the morgan 4 earlier today was in poor taste

Why not Have Sarfraz in the Squad?

Adnan isn't the right option.

Or Asad and Umar could rotate the gloves...

:nazir has to come back now in place of Farhat, surely?

Why not Have Sarfraz in the Squad?

Adnan isn't the right option.

Or Asad and Umar could rotate the gloves...

:nazir has to come back now in place of Farhat, surely?
I hope they draft :iamlegend for the T20's ASAP

Told ya sarfraz should not have been dropped.he is a gud keeper and a lot better batsman

A match like this was an ideal opportunity to try out part timers like Azhar Ali and Umar Akmal but it seems like Misbah has a 1 track mind

Sarfaraz averages about 15 .......... also looks like a rabbit at the crease, how can he be better????

England playing a very good brand of cricket away from home. Superb stuff. Congratulations to Andy Flower and co

England would have made over 300 batting first today

England are on their way up in ODI;s and we are slipping down furher and further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back