Pakistan v England | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add, the spin options are fine.

Key is upcoming talent, the batting and striking the right balance.

Aamir Sohail rightly stating about balance and Misbah has to take charge of that if he is to remain Captain.

Laying into Malik's selection.... Sarcastically!

"He's been sitting on the sidelines; Can't do that" (Shoaib malik)

Last edited:
We are going to get knocked out in the first round in the Asia cup if we continue with this horrible outfit

:gul - slip in the last over when he was batting has affected him methinks...

Its a wake up cal, Its good that pakistan lost , otherwise Mohsin would be had his ego so much more inflated.

Seems like even 300 would not have been enough. Just shows how horrible our batting is

This is an absolute thrashing, England have comfortably outplayed us in all departments of the game.

start bowling 4 wides so they don't get their hundreds

Last edited:
Yes a good ODI series, but still an absolutely horrid tour.

An absolutely horrid test series and a very good ODI series. Not an absolutely horrid tour. Bear in mind we have to inflate your adjectives as a rule.

We are going to get knocked out in the first round in the Asia cup if we continue with this horrible outfit

No.. we won't ... we have a good enough side to beat bangladesh... lets be honest... plus Pakistan needs few more series with zimbabwe bangladesh and ireland to get misbah's captaincy record back on track after this performance

Misbah shoul've left Gul on after he was spanked, maybe he would've made a comeback. Same thing happened to Broad today & he was persisted with & made a good comeback

Batting under lights is so tough they should scrap day nighters.......

Cant wait to hear from Moshin Khan. I will be waiting eagerly

As good as his English might be, thank god this will encourage Zaka to bring in the big man...

Mohsin's lucky there won't be any mirrors in the post-match interviews...

Vanity is a terrible thing..
:akhtar

No.. we won't ... we have a good enough side to beat bangladesh... lets be honest... plus Pakistan needs few more series with zimbabwe bangladesh and ireland to get misbah's captaincy record back on track after this performance
Are we playing bangladesh in the first round

An absolutely horrid test series and a very good ODI series. Not an absolutely horrid tour. Bear in mind we have to inflate your adjectives as a rule.

I don't really care about the ODIs, but I'll definitely be supporting England in Sri Lanka and India. I'm a big fan of Cook and KP; I'd like to see them bat with this freedom and aggression in the test matches. This is England's year in Asia - I hope a few of the batsmen have a new fondness of Asian cuisine by the end, maybe pick up a language or two :).

I'm not an Indian fan, justifying a whitewash in Australia with a decent showing in the ODIs. Being whitewashed, as the #1 Test team is shameful and reflects poorly on the tour as it is the main focus.

You've said I've been less sensible this series, but that's because Tests are what I love and what remain the highlight of a tour. I've seen maybe 3 hrs of the ODI series so far, mostly catch highlights.

England showing how to bat under lights and there are no demons. The demons have always been in the batsmens mind. Pakistan batsmen have no where to hide after today. No damm excuses now.

Ajmal is ineffective when there's no pressure from the other end.

well can't blame Ajmal... Cook is probably in a form of his life and pietersen seems to have hit the purple patch as well finally..

:gul

Still won't hate him; Legend who's having a bad day - It's the slip i tells ya, the slip...

We should drop younis,gul,cheema,farhat and should reserve azhar and adnan for tests only no need of them in short formats of the game.We should get new players in and start fresh from the asia cup.

I think Miss ball haq's Captaincy is sooo stupid... that every time a bowler hit for a four or a six he changed that bowler.. every after 1 or 2 overs... never let a bowler to settle... :facefalm:

:gul

Still won't hate him; Legend who's having a bad day - It's the slip i tells ya, the slip...

well making a day a scapegoat for a poor poor performance

he is not a match winner any given day, just a tiny bit of a contributor and gets the tail out quickly sometimes only

gul is aweful, he should be replaced

Gul cost us the WC semi final with his dross and now he keeps bowling no balls

Misbah's captaincy is horrible. Period.

Needs to pack his bags and quit ODIs.

this is pure murdering of pakistani bowling....reminds of 1992 West Indies vs Pak group match when Lara and Haynes took us apart!

Mohsin lost support of the masseur.
Even he don't want to hear mohsin's batting expertise

How sad, cook is about to get 3 consecutive hundreds in 3 games, and Pakistan cannot do anything .... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back