Pakistan v England | 3rd ODI | Dubai | 18/2/12 | England Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
104-0 after 18. Amazing chasing under lights. I am pretty sure if that was Pakistan chasing 223 we would be 50-5 and doing tatti in our pants.

The pitch was good.... Pakistan batsmen have to play better to beat good teams. Other teams are looking head and progressing , Pakistan still stuck in old era.

hhaaha This is Pakistan, not BD, AUS, IND etc

anything is possible,
Not from this position on this belter of a wicket. Also we dont possess Waqar younis , Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhter. The game has gone

here is my delusional thought of the day - somehow Pakistan will pull it back despite of this century stand and walk away with a win!!!

...and then I woke up!

Cheema is not the answer. I think we need to look forward. He is a 33 year old trundler. Not the answer

this would require an epic collapse from England here to make it interesting

Just had £25 Free Bet placed on Bet365 for Pakistan to win and they are 12/1.
I am going to win £300 if Pak somehow do it but it is only a free bet so nothing to lose.

Come on Ajmal and Afridi !

I can't remember I have seen pakistan fast bowlers this clueless against any nation before.

When Finn and co was bowling every bowl was dangerous, but our fast bowlers are bowling pies after pies.

Embrrasing when commentators say that pakistan need to go back to spinners :(

The whole selection process is idiotic, we all know adnan is pathetic with the bat , still he is persisted with.

England will win the world cup next year under Cook, he just has the look of a world cup winning captain :imran

Paddle shot khaila peterson ne aur iske saath hi 50 mukammal! :14:

The hunt should be on from the Pakistan Management to hunt down two express bowlers , two opening batsmen and a wicket keeper batsmen

What the hell...Pakistan's one day record before this series under Misbah was excellent. And England's record was poor in the sub continent??

I don't care what anybody says but the performance in this one day series is taking the gloss off the test whitewash. We should have been so confident after that but the way we have been playing it looks we got whitewashed in the test series!!

This is what happens when the selection isn't on merit.

I don't want to fully blame our bowlers, we have a good attack, and also cannot take anything away from Alaistar Cook who is playing like a machine this ODI series BUT ... WE'RE NOT EVEN SHOWING UP TO PLAY

England fielding efforts make us look like cardboard cutouts, our batting looks club level and there's no one out there keeping spirits up

I can't remember I have seen pakistan fast bowlers this clueless against any nation before.

When Finn and co was bowling every bowl was dangerous, but our fast bowlers are bowling pies after pies.

Embrrasing when commentators say that pakistan need to go back to spinners :(

:(

Still time for a collapse. I don't trust England's batting either. Come on Pakistan!

After this mauling in the ODI series. I am pretty sure they wont continue with Farhat and co. This is the final straw. It cant get any worse

Just had £25 Free Bet placed on Bet365 for Pakistan to win and they are 12/1.
I am going to win £300 if Pak somehow do it but it is only a free bet so nothing to lose.

Come on Ajmal and Afridi !

Betting is haram:danish:amir:asif:butt:akhtar

i don't think Imran Nazir would be useful here.

He is same as Hafeez, but can't bowl
He would do a much better job then both Hafeez and Farhat put together. Hafeez has scored 170 runs in the last 12 innings which is a joke

What the hell...Pakistan's one day record before this series under Misbah was excellent. And England's record was poor in the sub continent??

I don't care what anybody says but the performance in this one day series is taking the gloss off the test whitewash. We should have been so confident after that but the way we have been playing it looks we got whitewashed in the test series!!

Tests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odis.

This means nothing at all.

I am glad Zaka Ashraf is in the house. I am pretty sure he is ashamed of the performance in the ODI series

I would replace farhat, azhar, gul, cheema with malik, yunus, junaid, hammad for the last game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back