Pakistan v England | 3rd Test | DSC | Feb 3-7, 2012 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud To Be A Pakistani

First Class Player
Runs
Hi All !!!

We are up again in different parts of the world with same dream that we beat them again. With start just under 2 hours, I really feel excited about how the number 1 team will hit back. Does our boys have what it takes to be the champions. A lot was said before the start of this tour, off the pitch stories but once Pakistan tuned into force that can beat number 1. Seems like all has faded out and the real focus is once again on 11 men who are on the pitch. Whatever the result may be for this match. I must admit I am proud Cricket fan & proud Pakistani for the joy Misbah's men have given the nation. Let the glory come home. In every game there is winner and looser but it matters how hard you fight before you give in.Bring it on Boys

Good Luck Team Pakistan

Last edited:
This is gonna be an important test! I dont want Pakistan to lose a dead rubber! A dominant team always wins the whole thing!

Jang newspaper is speculating that Pakistan will make one change.... drop Junaid and play Wahab.

Jang newspaper is speculating that Pakistan will make one change.... drop Junaid and play Wahab.

Well don't know if thats true or not but it isn't bad idea since we have secured the series & Junaid lack the zip that he had again Sri Lanka may be need more matches to regain full fitness. On the other hand when was the last time wahab played any format of cricket?

I hope Wahab performs good if he plays and they dont drop him from our ODI side! He is a good bowler!

If pakistan can win the Toss and score 350 plus here , it will mean that they will avoid loosing...

Pakistan should win the toss and bat first , force England to bat last again......

Morning all PP'ers! hoping Pakistan do well today and go with a attacking mindset, after all they won the series already.

Pak wins the toss and bat.... Aizaz in for Junaid.

Toss: Empty blue seats witness Pakistan winning the toss and electing to bat. One change - Aizaz Cheema back in for Junaid Khan.

rehman would be key again........ :wahab must be played here, can contribute with the bat.

Great pakistan won the Toss, this would force England to bat last again ........ :D

Pakistan should not loose more than 4 wickets today ......... they need to score at least 400 runs in the first Innings .

Kia baqwas hai,koi future k liye bowler banana hai ya ni?kasme aizaz mujhe bht he bura lgta hai,zor lgata rehta hai zara speed ni niklti.

Bumble calls it cracking batting wicket!

Incoming whitewash. I have no faith in our batsmen. I hope our bowlers continue their form.

England does not deserve to win if the couldn't win the last game.

Edit- I'm not anti-jinxing. I've been furious with the England team this series.

Incoming whitewash. I have no faith in our batsmen. I hope our bowlers continue their form.

England does not deserve to win if the couldn't win the last game.

Edit- I'm not anti-jinxing. I've been furious with the England team this series.

I second that :gul

WE really need to make a good use of this wicket & make sure we score close to 400 if not more. That could be real test for England.

"Junaid Khan has been rested due to his heavy workload in the last test. (thought I'd start off everyone's day with a bit of humour)." Thanks Akeel.

from cricinfo commentary lmao

WE really need to make a good use of this wicket & make sure we score close to 400 if not more. That could be real test for England.

That wont test us. That'll just be an innings victory. When we bowl out our skins and maintain only 140 odd needed and can't score it... Do you really need 400?

Hopefully the bowlers can pick the team back up.

This is a different pitch....

The pitch was not the reason England lost the last match. No team should fold below 150.. Especially after 200+ was scored right before by two youngsters.

Give us a flat road, and we'll still give either Ajmal or Rehman a 10-fer.

No worries, Strauss is worth a duck too. Pitiful, our bowlers bowl so well, and our batsmen look like the couldn't make it to a Burnley 2nd XI.

Taufeeq playing his 40th test..... only 38th player for Pakistan to do so.

I wanted to change them too but I have 0 modifications left. Aisay Na kero bahi, Allah Karey Taufeeq 0 pay out ho, Hafeez 100 karay, Azhar ALi 50 karey, Yk 200 karay, aur Misbah 0 Pay out ho, Shafiq 50 karey, Adnan Akmal 0 pay out ho, Ajmal 20 wicketein le :p

Shabash Hafeez!

Chaloo 100 kero.

What the heck professor is doing??????????

Taufeeq should be replaced with Umar Akmal. Azhar ali and professor should open the innings.

Pakistan medicore batting line up Comtinues to show consistency in failing to score runs.

Actually both teams batsmen have equally bad. In 8 innings someone is yet to score a century. Whereas there have 3 5 wicket hauls aswell as a ten wicket haull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back