Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

:D
inzidabest said:
how about both shoab to bowl.ocassionaly akhtar to bowl off spin and malik pace with a long run up. batsmen will get confused
:D

same happen when kumble bowls ,,,,batsman treat him like a pacer while pathan a spinner ,,, thats y they are confused

Dravid at his best here. Laxman looking pretty good too. This is a big partnership for India. If these 2 give a platform for Tendulkar to come in then India could score big.

kashyapdkuri said:
I notice no reply regarding my shabbir ahmed post ...

well never mind --- SILENCE SAYS IT ALL ...

Nothing and no one beats Agarkar I'm afraid :))) !

kashyapdkuri said:

As Shaw said: "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."

inzidabest said:
good now you also :15: and follow the match
i will if i dont see hopelessly blunt replies from ur fell ow members ... so that i dont have to click QUOTE every now and again

CALLING INZIDABEST

hope u remember our posts regarding 3 wickets at the end of the day ...

about 8-10 overs to go ...

india 101 / 1
trial by 487 runs

its getting a bit boring now.......umimaginative captaincy by younis khan....brings on asif which is fine but from the other end we need a change....definitly

p.s cav searches for C

kashyapdkuri said:
CALLING INZIDABEST

hope u remember our posts regarding 3 wickets at the end of the day ...

about 8-10 overs to go ...

india 101 / 1
trial by 487 runs
I said MIGHT.
and yeah u said only 2 in the day tomorrow.

good technique by these two ... pitch is definitely better for bowling today.

kashyapdkuri said:

Having watched a few ICF trolls on PP in my time - I only have one solution or reply for people like yourselves.

I think its best you stick to cricket and dont start something you cannot possibly end.

Regards

MIG

cavin420 said:
its getting a bit boring now.......umimaginative captaincy by younis khan....brings on asif which is fine but from the other end we need a change....definitly

p.s cav searches for C

Keep looking..

Dani has been pretty impotent, no?

we want freeeeeeedi we want freeeeeediiiii calling younis khan.......preety decent line o length by asif......right on the money so far

MenInGreen said:
Having watched a few ICF trolls on PP in my time - I only have one solution or reply for people like yourselves.

I think its best you stick to cricket and dont start something you cannot possibly end.

Regards

MIG
well ... now that the word has come from the mod ... i will just sign-off ...

kashyapdkuri said:
i will if i dont see hopelessly blunt replies from ur fell ow members ... so that i dont have to click QUOTE every now and again

We here at PP have been getting into the habit of giving out blunt replies these days. Too many Indian snakes have been popping up out of their holes!

Last edited:
another maiden.... they are trying to see the day off

the_game said:
We here at PP have been getting into the habit of giving out blunt replies these days. Too many Indian snakes have been popping up these days!

the_game said:
Bye bye :)) . Shmuck.

"Indian snakes"

I wonder why mods dont catch these ...

pp is prejudiced .. i thought it wasn't ...

neways ... see ya guyz ... have a good day

Good maiden over, well played by Rahul Dravid looking good out there.

We might see Shahid Afridi at the other end, Younis might some get some quick overs...the over rate is not good.

kashyapdkuri said:
"Indian snakes"

I wonder why mods dont catch these ...

pp is prejudiced .. i thought it wasn't ...

neways ... see ya guyz ... have a good day

Oooh, you are such a sh*t stirrer! Bugger off troll.

dani is useless ... it's boring .. just as i type it a gr8 delivery by dani ... laxman lucky here wasn't very clear as Lax was quite fwd.

nafajafam said:
Huge shout for lbw and Laxman lucky to be there. However, it was hard to tell by the naked eye
wasnt.. it was out.. man i hate these officials.. bring technology in the game

was a gud shout by dani boy finally something for him was a straighter one..but laxman was well fwd

Laxman very luck out there, Danish bowling a good full delivery, certainly he hitted the bat first than the pad. But Hawkeye sugested it was going to hit the off stump...verry close it might been given only doubth may have been the bat & pad rudi gave lots of appeals in the favour of the batsman this series. Laxman lucky to still out there.

This was the big chance, Younis Khan will bring on his strike bowler Afridi :)

and to make it more interesting for my fellow thurky bahi nafajm its was a baby GIRL

Laxman was well fwd .. that's normally given not out. But a very very good bowl there from dani.

Asif needs to get his radar right here and make dravid play abit more. Pakistan need atleast 2 or 3 wickets more before close of play.

I know they're playing out the day but this is ridiculous. The aim of the game is to score runs you know.

inzidabest said:
run rate getting closer to 3 now.danish must be happy bowling tight
:))):))):))):)))):))) no the batters are showing him some mercy its asif whose keeping things tight!

Amjid Javed said:
Asif needs to get his radar right here and make dravid play abit more. Pakistan need atleast 2 or 3 wickets more before close of play.
if they even get 1 would be a bonus!!!!

cav still searches for C........

p.s Zalim samajh :p

Most of the umpires might have given this, acording to the commentators Inzamam got out twice in Mohali last year on the same type of delivery. It just the umpire who gives the batsman benefit of the doubt.

The only why rudi has not given him. bat & pad and the batsman coming a good step forward.

106/1 ... well it's really boring to watch matches like this. It's only good for record books. I hope there is more lively pitch in Karachi.

Amjid Javed said:

What did you make of Asif today?
I thought he did great in the opening spell, lost his way later on

These two indian batsmen have ability to bat day after day, i dont care how we get a wicket. We need one!

chuck said:
106/1 ... well it's really boring to watch matches like this. It's only good for record books. I hope there is more lively pitch in Karachi.
wait for this match to get over

107 for 1 now india.........i thought malik was playing as an all rounder as well................

I am getting really bored with this .. waste of time. I know it's still early but looks like no chance of a wicket right now.

Younis Khan should bring on the spinners, there is a bigger chance that they get a wicket than the faster ones. They are getting some turn at the gold course end, Afridi or Malik should bowl atleast 2 overs.

nafajafam said:
u dont have to rub it in!!!!! i need to go back on ma medication now not coz of our bowling not just coz of u lot :p thodi c khushi pardasht nai huwi meri :p

deano reckons asif,s a gud prospect for england! another maiden!

Back