Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

If it continues like this ... it will surely keep the spectators away.

Elan Tedronai said:
feel sorry for ppl watching in the stadium.

boring

u find this boring? i wouldnt bother watching test match cricket if i was you! what have u been smoking??

its great test match cricket...

its still a flat track and danni is bowling beautifully...indian batting well and paks bowling well..

No Afridi today so far. A bit surprising. Would have thought a short burst may have been worth a go.

Once again another maiden, Rahul Dravid & Laxman a very watchfull

Pakistan chance getting a wicket will be 8th world wonder.

IMMY69 said:
u find this boring? i wouldnt bother watching test match cricket if i was you! what have u been smoking??

its great test match cricket...

its still a flat track and danni is bowling beautifully...indian batting well and paks bowling well..

its batting on and on and on.where are the god damn wickets?

Pakistan scored so quickly, that there still a lot of time in this Test for things to happen.

The light gettting a bit poor, Shahid Khan Afridi one we might see another 3 overs before end of play :(

6 wickets is what Pakistan need tomorrow. Then this test can go the bangalore way.look at the bangalore test scorecard

Light taken,

Indian still trail by 478 runs
110-1
The only wicket taken by Abdur Razzak, Danish got almost a wicket only denied by Rudi there gave benefit of the doubt. Good captaincy by Younis Khan, he tried everything to bad did not work.

Pakistan will have to work realy hard tommrow, or else this is going to be again a bid draw, that the last thing both teams want :)

The indian batsman played very watchfull in the last session, good batting by Rahul Dravid & Laxman. Pakistan have to work very hard to get a wicket on this pitch what seems to be a bit more for the bowlers.

Last edited:
the positive for pak is both dravid n laxman play at a snails pace anyway so they can afford to attack as much as they can for longer periods !!

inzidabest said:
6 wickets is what Pakistan need tomorrow. Then this test can go the bangalore way.look at the bangalore test scorecard
they are more then capable of taking all 10 i mean 9 by tomorow u never know cricket is a funny game + this pitch isnt an exact carbon of lahore pitch

cavin420 said:
they are more then capable of taking all 10 i mean 9 by tomorow u never know cricket is a funny game + this pitch isnt an exact carbon of lahore pitch
Lets see. thanks once again. m off

inzidabest said:
Run rate 2.97. That is pressure. run rate below 3.
what do u expect when dravid n laxman patnership is firing all cylinders!

Last edited:
Oxy™ said:
I didnt realise Arun Lal was only 3ft 2 ins tall!

he says pakistan are on top by a long way, waqar says pak are just on top.

Tomorrow is gonna be a great day of cricket!

Honours pretty even for the day. Pakistan need to come out firing tommorrow morning and take some early wickets. If india bat all day they should be looking at around 450 atleast.

Back