Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

inzidabest said:
Afridi is a better choice. where is Akhtar. is he upset with Farhat
:)):))) chal inzi yaar chad...no worries these things happen in cricket surely farhat isnt the first one to drop a catch of pindi n neighter hes the last.........teams united everyones supporting each other!!

kashyapdkuri said:
Match heading off to a draw ... or is it too early to decide ???
nah ...dont count on it test cricket can change in a session i can assure u :D

That miss by Farhat could have been very costly.

mooz said:
come on yaar, has he really bowled that much faster than pathan or zaheer?
absolutly he has ....not bowling at 75 to 78 mph which he usually does in ODi,s......with razak atleast u can be rest assured will keep on hitting the same side of the pitch

chuck said:
That miss by Farhat could have been very costly.
raat gaye so baat gaye....hes back in the pavilion now...isnt costly at all.......lets move fwd now!!! dani boy gets one to rip from middle stump well left by dravid though what a batter

kashyapdkuri said:

if this match draws too im gonna break something...

whoa that wud really give the third one a lot of importance.

well i think we're doing ok....we just need some good bowling...like shoaib.

Dravid looking walliant. You'll need a very good ball to remove him.

cavin420 said:
absolutly he has ....not bowling at 75 to 78 mph which he usually does in ODi,s......with razak atleast u can be rest assured will keep on hitting the same side of the pitch

u can also be rest assured that razzaq's deliveries will keep on hitting the middle of dravid's bat.

cavin420 said:
raat gaye so baat gaye....hes back in the pavilion now...isnt costly at all.......lets move fwd now!!! dani boy gets one to rip from middle stump well left by dravid though what a batter
agree ... lets move fwd

Dani is bowling well. All bowlers need to do good. SA is not the only bowler in the team. CINDY....relax..

kashyapdkuri said:

If at end of third day India dont lose more than 6 wickets. match is surely a draw

cinderella said:
if this match draws too im gonna break something...

whoa that wud really give the third one a lot of importance.

well i think we're doing ok....we just need some good bowling...like shoaib.
well we need wickets....kashya needs runs.....!!!

inzidabest said:
If at end of third day India dont lose more than 6 wickets. match is surely a draw
Thats an exaggeration ... i wonder if pak would be able to pick more than 3

inzidabest said:
Didnt you hear-test matches can go into 5 days!

If Pakistan get 1 or 2 wickets by the end of today, I think there's a good chance they'll have a substantial 1st innings lead.

they shud bring shoaib into the attack...

tell him to bowl yorkers or full toss to laxman..

he will surely get out.

hmmm i think bowls old enuff for some sweet chin music action by pindi......bring him on next over........both these batters are playing dani boy with such maestery.....what a treat to watch!

dani will be good after day 3 ... till then it's boring stuff

btw nafa how are u doing now? one must think happy ;-) the cameraman seems to have done his job better then yesterday today......

razi continues to dravid bowls a half bouncer :D

Rob H said:
Laxman and Dravid looking solid.

They are two of best players of spin in world game.

kaneria just needs to show patience here and not experiment to much.

kashyapdkuri said:
comon mate ... u surprise me sometimes ... u are not playing on a bowler friendly track ... the pitch is a batting paradise ...

That does not mean 2 wickets only on the third day. And there are 18 overs remaining today. wait and watch.

cavin420 said:
btw nafa how are u doing now? one must think happy ;-) the cameraman seems to have done his job better then yesterday today......

Wonder why YK is moving on with AR for more time than usual ... this is a long spell ...

pak batters should learn from how dravid n laxman duck under the bouncers how they keep the bats down.....nice technique......
85 for 1 now...that shouldnt have been allowedd as a run.......what a gud umpire rudi is ehh

kashyapdkuri said:
comon mate ... u surprise me sometimes ... u are not playing on a bowler friendly track ... the pitch is a batting paradise ...

but it is getting better for the bowlers. Odd ball is keeping low and there is turn too.

cavin420 said:

Cameraman needs to be lashed!!

Anyway, we need a wicket soon and bowl India out by Lunch tomorrow

inzidabest said:
That does not mean 2 wickets only on the third day. And there are 18 overs remaining today. wait and watch.
Sure ... I will remember ur post until the end of the day ...

If Pakistan get some wickets before close of play it will be big boost. India are trying to play out the day and not loosing wickets. They will not play big shots, only if our bowlers do not try changing the delivery or maybe foxing them with a slower one. They do bowl a short after that they bowl normal delivery...it should be more like the odd yorker or the slower one.

Danish is bowling well, But the indian can play spin very well, Younis should bring at the other end Shoaib if he is in the field :p. Maybe bring the strike bowler on in shape of Shahid Khan Afridi :)

Pakistan getting a wicket today...well they must work for that !

kashyapdkuri said:
Wonder why YK is moving on with AR for more time than usual ... this is a long spell ...
i think they are giving laxman n dravid some net practice b4 they bring pindi into the attack :D

i think pakistan should maybe give afridi a bowl for a few overs and see if he can get anything out of wicket now.

saqib said:
If Pakistan get some wickets before close of play it will be big boost. India are trying to play out the day and not loosing wickets. They will not play big shots, only if our bowlers do not try changing the delivery or maybe foxing them with a slower one. They do bowl a short after that they bowl normal delivery...it should be more like the odd yorker or the slower one.

Danish is bowling well, But the indian can play spin very well, Younis should bring at the other end Shoaib if he is in the field :p. Maybe bring the strike bowler on in shape of Shahid Khan Afridi :)

Pakistan getting a wicket today...well they must work for that !

agree

cavin420 said:
hmmm i think bowls old enuff for some sweet chin music action by pindi......bring him on next over........both these batters are playing dani boy with such maestery.....what a treat to watch!

very true however i found watching afridi and rest of paks batting against kumble and bhagji a lot more of a treat to watch!

thats more like it pindi comes in n the ball hardly bounces...pitch is playing up if he bowls one of those inside the stumps...u never know :D

The way Shoaib bowled in the first spell, he really deserves to pick up a wicket.

invariable bounce here .. pitch is playing up. I think it will not be that easy batting for next 3 days. Good that pak batted first.

his run up looks slower and he is also bowling slower

why?

Back