Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 2 Thread [22/1/06]

kashyapdkuri said:
no offence ... but why do u always bring god's name into the game ??? I mean ... religion and "god" are much above one GAME >>> chill down people ...

God is not on neone's side if its one simple game ...

ok im sorry if it offended u... i wasnt really serious , okie ?

Yousuf was still on the move when he threw the ball. More chance of hitting the stumps if he had steadied himself and was more balanced.

GUYS.

Can we stick to the commentary/cricket-and less of the chatroom stuff.

Thanks

cinderella said:
ok im sorry if it offended u... i wasnt really serious , okie ?
Thats fine mate ... just a bit carried away by the intensity of the game ... :D I respect Islam a lot ... i am a hindu btw ... and I always feel that I ought to support something that I respect

I would like to see a full, straight ball bowled to Laxman. Sometimes a bit slow to get his feet moving early on.

cinderella said:
aww cavie...
how abt a hug ?
wait no i wudnt wanna have to go sanitize myself
:)))
u must be having a laugh...:| sanitize ??? the only thing u would have to worry about is getting intoxiated ;-) if u know what i mean :p n plz never mention anything about the dance bit...brings back some awwfull meomeries :O

badxhah said:
Yeh Waqar tell us new new things man Razzaq coming into test after long time razzaq is bowling danish is feilding inzy is eating .. that is a four

somebody tell this phool that we are also watching this he is not commentatin for radio Pakistan
:))) had me in splits ... thanks ...

laxman taking it slow and steady ...

Cut out the flirting you two, this is no dating agency, get back to cricket commentary.

LAX is always suspect to the ball comming is so far both razz n asif are not bowling those

pakistan need to bowl a few tight overs, bring down the scoring rate a little. Even if that means sacrifcing one of the slips. And cut out the noballs.

I think it's a defensive mode to not bring Pindi now .. Laxman is new to crease. Once he is set he will be difficult to get out.

kashyapdkuri said:
Thats fine mate ... just a bit carried away by the intensity of the game ... :D I respect Islam a lot ... i am a hindu btw ... and I always feel that I ought to support something that I respect
was it abhi??? btw ur doing quite well being a indian supporter listening to all us pakistani supporters say all these things :D well done matie keep it up!!!

dravid playing razi with such eaze...........what a master he is.bring back pindiiiiiiiiii we want pindiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

kashyapdkuri said:
I would bring back Shoaib if I were yk ... laxman has a bit of tentativeness in his foot movement ...

don't know if shoaib is physically able to bowl a spell right now. otherwise a good suggestion.

4444444444444444 punched it through the covers.....60 now india..............

p.s u mods are onto everything arnt u :| just when i was starting to get everything in control duh :p

mooz said:
don't know if shoaib is physically able to bowl a spell right now. otherwise a good suggestion.
he should be they just had tea...he must have had a rub n a shower!!!!or perhaps hes waiting for the bowl to get a bit old so he can bowl some reverse swing

cavin420 said:
was it abhi??? btw ur doing quite well being a indian supporter listening to all us pakistani supporters say all these things :D well done matie keep it up!!!

dravid playing razi with such eaze...........what a master he is.bring back pindiiiiiiiiii we want pindiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
how come u know by original name ??? :O

meanwhile SL has just owned a McGrath-less Australian side.
well done.

poor running
its always a three to salman.

no problems for Dravid and Laxman .. Pindi shud come if pak has to remain attacking

Looks like bob brought back razzaq just to get Sehwag ... he looks a joke against the class of dravid ...

well asif is doing ok too though, but i still wanna see shoaib bowl...
we still hav like 24 overs left today...hopefully we can get more WICKETS

Last edited:
kashyapdkuri said:
how come u know by original name ??? :O
i know alot of things about alot of ppl here dont be surprized im a man of many talents;-)
either bring afridi on strike ...they both seem preety comfortable against the medium paceers...again waqar goes bla blah blaadi blade blah about asif n bob woolmer

hey abhi

what's with the rest of your bharathi mates

they still feel sehwag is going to do this and that?

you guys think india will void the follow on?

asif stats ---

quickest ball - 138.3 kmph (so unlike a pak bowler)
avg. - 134.7 kmph (not much variation there)

Asif and AR are bowling tight line. The pitch is doing some trick. A wicket will come soon.

kashyapdkuri said:
Looks like bob brought back razzaq just to get Sehwag ... he looks a joke against the class of dravid ...

I think we just got lucky with sehwag's wicket, agree with razzaq looking like crap out there right now.

these words were muziq to my ear (even coming out of Waqr's mouth)

SAMI HAS BEEN DROPPED

kashmiri said:
hey abhi

what's with the rest of your bharathi mates

they still feel sehwag is going to do this and that?

you guys think india will void the follow on?
We have the best batting line up in the world ... atleast having one single look at it on paper should say that we can safely avoid follow on

our medium pacers are bowling much better then indias.........the pitch seems to be alot better then lahore peeps.........i just hope it doesnt rain...otherwise im sure it should produce a result!!!

Why does Waqar talk about suggestions by Botham for Asif and suggestions by Holding for Pathan as if Waqar pointed them out himself during commentary? Can't he just say "as Michael Holding mentioned, Pathan should move the position of his thumb on the seam to generate more pace". Waqar is a jackass!

cinderella said:
im not saying anything to cavin now
these mods .....
astaghfirullah.

well asif is doing ok too though.

You can discuss cricket, that's why this forum is here.

mooz said:
I think we just got lucky with sehwag's wicket, agree with razzaq looking like crap out there right now.
I wouldn't say "lucky" ... coz 3 things to be noted here -

1) sehwag was always noted to be a bad player against bowlers frm a team like bgldsh ... :D and razzaq surely has that on his resume ...

2) the change of pace (from shoaib to razzaq) worked

3) the pitch gave that uneven bounce to the ball ...

no credits off from razzaq though

mooz said:

I agree ... Sehwag plays agressive and more chances with him. Razzaq looks crap against Laxman and Dravid. Another 4 as i write this.

cav gives a long hard stare to oxy 12

end of the over i think its time for some spin now ......

I wonder if razzaq should just bowl line and length, with a conservative field set-up and try and cut down the runs.

danish kaneria comes into the attack yayyyyyy.....

not u too nafa ..looks at nafa

india 69 for 1 now

cavin420 said:
cav gives a long hard stare to oxy 12

end of the over i think its time for some spin now ......

I wanted to see Afridi bowl.

the_game said:
Why does Waqar talk about suggestions by Botham for Asif and suggestions by Holding for Pathan as if Waqar pointed them out himself during commentary? Can't he just say "as Michael Holding mentioned, Pathan should move the position of his thumb on the seam to generate more pace". Waqar is a jackass!

Well I heard Holding saying Asif's action opens up a little early, after this was mentioned by Waqar earlier.

Also Waqar was the first to mention the problems with the Kookabara balls during England series and now everyone is talking about it.

kashyapdkuri said:
I wouldn't say "lucky" ... coz 3 things to be noted here -

1) sehwag was always noted to be a bad player against bowlers frm a team like bgldsh ... :D and razzaq surely has that on his resume ...

2) the change of pace (from shoaib to razzaq) worked

3) the pitch gave that uneven bounce to the ball ...

no credits off from razzaq though

You left no room for the credit!!

razzaq - 4 - 0 - 19- 1

danish kaneria introduced ... dravid and laxman are good against spinners ... should see how it goes

74 for 1 .............patnership moves onto 35 now...........they were better off with freedi or malik................danish should be barred from bowling in the first innings!!

TurkishCricketFan said:
Well I heard Holding saying Asif's action opens up a little early, after this was mentioned by Waqar earlier.

Also Waqar was the first to mention the problems with the Kookabara balls during England series and now everyone is talking about it.

As far as I remember, Asif's action was commented upon by Botham in the last series. Waqar just took note and keeps mentioning it without giving any credit to Botham!

Danish ... ok but I think it shud have been pindi.

cavin420 said:
danish kaneria comes into the attack yayyyyyy.....

not u too nafa ..looks at nafa

india 69 for 1 now

rules are rules me lad!!

Dani better make amends, soon!!

Danish is way too aggressive, I think, with his bowling.
Why can't we try and build some pressure up by containing the bats.

well peeps razi is bending his back today though....putting in an honest effort........

mic holding : always ignore the wicket keeper when they appeal ;-)

kineria didnt do too bad....he was alryte.
i dont think we shud keep him thou

inzidabest said:
where is Akhtar. is he upset with Farhat

Why are you stirring something that didint happen. He wasnt upset with Farhat at the time...he congratulated him for the catch later.

what makes u think even then he can take a wicket?????:O >>>>>Originally Posted by badxhah
ok 1 run taken still 99 runs req bef4 danny gets a wikit
>>>>

india 79 now with that laxman boundery! end of the over with that drinks come on

cavin420 said:
well peeps razi is bending his back today though....putting in an honest effort........

mic holding : always ignore the wicket keeper when they appeal ;-)

come on yaar, has he really bowled that much faster than pathan or zaheer?

Back