Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the team for Lahore ODI??? I am very curious.. its going to be a humdinger of a game.. I am sure..

why are mods deleting out posts.cav you should have mentioned first innings in the title

konsay 25 minutes bhai????? It's a DAY and NIGHT game and we have quite a few hours to go :)

Waseem said:
konsay 25 minutes bhai????? It's a DAY and NIGHT game and we have quite a few hours to go :)
Match starts at 11 AM PST, and that analysis program Straight Drive starts at 10 AM which is 15 minutes from now.

Cartman said:
whats the team for Lahore ODI??? I am very curious.. its going to be a humdinger of a game.. I am sure..
soon as there is .,...will bring it straigt onto here....................

ps: lets not hijack this thread peeps :D cav points everyone intrested towards the jinn bhoot thread :D

Last edited:
njchustler said:
Any News If Afridi Is Playing Or No
the only official news so far has been regarding shoaib akhtar..........all the freedi ones havent yet been confirmed...................so i recommend staying away from all indian websites though sehwags out of this one!

PS waslam badx!

Last edited:
does straight drive start in 8 minutes on both ten sports and ARY?

I have made special dua for Afridi - he will play Inshallah !

AFRIDI NEWS

After playin a senseless shot in pindi Bobby Bahi followed the advized of his fellow age group member Miggy Bahi .. n gave a phainti to afridi resulting in a injury to afridi.The condition of phainti is even worse.

MenInGreen said:
I have made special dua for Afridi - he will play Inshallah !
I can understand the feeling but it makes more sense to rest him if he is injured. Faisal Iqbal is a good batsman and will be a good replacement.

z10 said:
what about a special dua for team Pakistan, miggy mian? :D

Ooops - sorry ! Back to Janemaz for special dua addendum.... :)

MenInGreen said:
Ooops - sorry ! Back to Janemaz for special dua addendum.... :)

atleast it wasn't too late

waisay, buzorghon ki duaan mein kafi dam hota hai ;)

we are on air.(not hair showie :D...officially sehwags out.......n sanjay says perhaps for the 4th odi as well :D

no freedi news..........only shoaib akhtar n sehwag means freedi will be playing inshAllah!

now harbhajan, imran confirms bhajjis finger is really bad n sees him takng no part in the odi series coz the fingers really swell!! (so the chuking things out of the windiw @star news!

In case he does NOT play, we can include Arafat in the XI and keep Gul as a regular and Arshad as sub.

btw sanjays wearing lucky tie again ;-)

imran khan : gr8 teams even after winning analyize their weakness thats what they should have done after peshawar :O on umar gul , i think he has potention but hes more of a test bowler...............there u have it peeps imran confirms what i was saying all along!!!!!

z10 said:
atleast it wasn't too late

waisay, buzorghon ki duaan mein kafi dam hota hai ;)

Oi buzoorg ho meray dushman - abhee to main jawan hoon ....

cavin420 said:
now harbhajan, imran confirms bhajjis finger is really bad n sees him takng no part in the odi series coz the fingers really swell!! (so the chuking things out of the windiw @star news!

We played him well, it doesn;t make a lot of difference if he plays or NOT. I am least bothered about him but we have to wait and see if Sehwag is playing or not.

inzidabest said:
How is Imran looking
ur better of asking pathan007 about that :D

imran has sympathies for UMAR GUL n WANTs sami back! says i know i go on n on about sami but he needs to be in the team, gives so many options to inziman!

MenInGreen said:
Oi buzoorg ho meray dushman - abhee to main jawan hoon ....

a certain film comes to mind at this point

'umar pachpan, dil bachpan'

I Think They Should Include Yasir Arafat Into The Team On Place Of Umer Gul He Also Have Some Pace 2 And Also A Hard Hitter

Waseem said:
We played him well, it doesn;t make a lot of difference if he plays or NOT. I am least bothered about him but we have to wait and see if Sehwag is playing or not.
hes not playing dear! n hes got a gud chance of missing the next one dayer as well! :D

Waseem said:
In case he does NOT play, we can include Arafat in the XI and keep Gul as a regular and Arshad as sub.
waseem,please call up Inzamam immediately and give him your advice

pictures from lahore........kiran moore the indian selector standing on the pitch with dravid n chappel.......:O making strategies ehh! pitch looks a batting paradise (according to sanjay!

moin khan described mohd yousaf,s running as he was running if dogs were after him :))):))):)))

cavin420 said:
pictures from lahore........kiran moore the indian selector standing on the pitch with dravid n chappel.......:O making strategies ehh! pitch looks a batting paradise (according to sanjay!
They must be discussing Ganguly.
so whats a good scorre on this pitch. Pitch report please

nasser hussain says i used to be bad runner as well didnt get ma self run out but alot of others (imran says like rahul dravid :))):))

n moin khan also said world class batters are often pooor runners for some reason :| imran n nasser hussain agree!

cavin420 said:
moin khan described mohd yousaf,s running as he was running if dogs were after him :))):))):)))
matlab. woh aise daud rahe the jaisue unke peeche kutte lage ho

cavin420 said:
exactly as my nana often sings ABhi tu mein jawaan hun :D

Acha ab, I am someones Nana !!! Mera peecha chor do badmaasho!!!

cavin420 said:
nasser hussain says i used to be bad runner as well didnt get ma self run out but alot of others (imran says like rahul dravid :))):))

n moin khan also said world class batters are often pooor runners for some reason :| imran n nasser hussain agree!

moin khan thinks he is a world class batsman. his statement was based on that assumption

inzidabest said:
They must be discussing Ganguly.
so whats a good scorre on this pitch. Pitch report please
hold ur horses mate if u want the official one......if u want a cav special then i can give u my exlusives insides that i got from dubai last night ;-)

hussain reckons indian team have better feilders as well............which can cause runouts in pressure situations .....imran khan on salman butt.......the way butt batted...first ball he was nearly caught n bowled but next ball he still went after the ball..............:| right u are imran..........

deano n mic holding now : conditions are over cast......................inzi is worried about the pitch he reckons theres a lot of moisture in the pitch......:O even the indians arnt sure whether to bat first or ball....worries regarding the pitch.....:|

cavin420 said:
deano n mic holding now : conditions are over cast......................inzi is worried about the pitch he reckons theres a lot of moisture in the pitch......:O even the indians arnt sure whether to bat first or ball....worries regarding the pitch.....:|

when in doubt bowl first.

mic holding as usual being his arrogant self says rather talking about the pitch n discussing it .,its the super sub they should be discussing..........
deano regarding shoaib akhtar...........: mic holding yeah no shoaib akhtar big disapointment esp at this pitch which will provide some assitance to the bowlers..n he was the right man to explore.........

deano : we are expecting alot from this game........n he reckons who ever wins this game will win the HUTCH CUP!

inzidabest said:
when in doubt bowl first.
yes , i agree so u can expect who ever wins the toss bowls first without any hesitation since clearly according to deano both camps arnt happy with the pitch!!! :|

well the new indian bowler badrinaat gets heaps of praise from SRinaath.......:))):))) well imrans impressed by his attitude!
30 more min to go inzi!

ps : where are empire n 007 now.......empire showie ur thread got deleted since clearly they wanted me to create it ;););) although i liked urs :D

greg chappel now with deano : sehwag.......he seems to be getting worse so we thought better to be safe then sorry so giving him a break........we have a gud batting line up we need to make sure we use it well.........our bowlers set the last game for us .....regarding the 4 runouts........we fielded very well......it can make it hard if we continue doing that....n the only way u can slow down RR is by taking early wickets......deanos asks about 400 total...since aussies got 368 yesterday..chappel reckons small grounds in pak so noreason why cant be achived!!!

imran khan agrees with chappel n goes on n on aboutttttt sami again :))):)))

pitch report now peeps with mic holding first : overcast condition, but the pitch looks in gud condition, puts his finger in n is able to leave a mark which means some moisture in, but soon as the moisture dries out its a batting one!!

shiva: i came here yesterday n the pitch was flat so they worent changing so i went to buy a new suit came back :p ......n reckons which ever teams bats first gets 300 puts the other team is in trouble.........

final verdict moisture in the pitch but dont expect it to last for long though so bowlers in for long hard day!

btw there were 6 players from both team sat on the pitch checking it carefully :))):))) sachin tendulkar included!!
toss coming up in 3 minutes peeps!

cavin420 said:
btw there were 6 players from both team sat on the pitch checking it carefully :))):))) sachin tendulkar included!!
toss coming up in 3 minutes peeps!

thanks for the info cavin

the toss now
inzi spins the coin nnnnnnnn draqvid callss tale , n tale it is :( they are bowling!!!!!!! :(

sehwags out for india , gambhir comes in ! for india zaheer khan is the super sab n rp singh comes in

sehsan said:
what is the team?

Salman Butt, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Yousuf,
Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq,
Naved-ul-Hasan, Umar Gul, Mohammad Asif, Arshad Khan,
Faisal Iqbal, Shoaib Akhtar, Imran Farhat, Yasir Arafat.

inzi reckons its going to be a high scoring game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pak team ..........arshad is out! umar gul is super sab n yasir arafat comes in :))):D:D:D::D

pakistan will never in their dreams experiment after just winning one match of the series. unnecessary pressure

zushy_786 said:
Salman Butt, Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Yousuf,
Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq,

thats squad not the team

im devastated about Akhtar. Well lets hope they increase the intensity here, its time for the boys like Razzaq and Afridi to step up, as senior members of the squad. Lets win.

Pakistan team: (from)
Salman Butt, +Kamran Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Yousuf,
*Inzamam-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq,

India team: (from)
V Sehwag, SR Tendulkar, *R Dravid, Yuvraj Singh, M Kaif,
IK Pathan, +MS Dhoni, SK Raina, AB Agarkar, Z Khan, S Sreesanth,
RR Powar, G Gambhir, M Kartik, Harbhajan Singh, RP Singh.

well my personal opinion since its not a day game, moisture shouldnt play a part!! its a 11 o clock start......so hopefully the pitch will remain the same, if it had been a 9.30 start then yeah i could have said its a struggle but not when u start at 11 fortunalty for us :D

cavin420 said:
inzi reckons its going to be a high scoring game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pak team ..........arshad is out! umar gul is super sab n yasir arafat comes in :))):D:D:D::D

according to geo, arshad is supersup???

well imran still cant let go sami :))):))) he still wants players who can win the game n reckons sami is the main one.....n even danish kaneria :))) imran take it eazy ! inshAllah next game u will have sami :) lets hope so! action to begin in 5 min :D

Atleast our supersub will come in handy - Hopefully India bring there player in early to weaken their batting

Imran not happy with Pak batting order - why doesnt he communicate that to BW ? surely the great Khan has some influence on the Pak dressing room ? Why do they all come on TV and look so smug ? Is it because they dont want to take the blame if everything goes wrong ? The mind boggles !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back