Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on razii we need a boundery desperatlyyyyyyyyy....come on poppeyeeeeeeeeeee think of spinach nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 666666666666666666666666666666666666666 nooooooooooooooo 2 runs.......with that yuvi injured :D

Brave fielding by Yuvraj. I know for a fact that NO Pak fielder would have put their body on the line.

Is he married BTW?

thast ok

now we need toight bowling and awesome fielding

im goin to get breakfast

Good job Razzi! Come on now bowlers keep it tight, make them make mistakes by creating pressure.

Thats not a bad total considering where our top order put us

288 at the end of the 50 overs.

Nice score to defend.

I assure you that the match is going to be interesting for sure at the end.

Best of luck to Pakistan Cricket Team.

Oxy™ said:
Brave fielding by Yuvraj. I know for a fact that NO Pak fielder would have put their body on the line.

Is he married BTW?

i think his misses just filed for divorce

Yuvraj has somehow managed to hurt himself in the nether regions :))) amazing bit of luck !! but fair recovery from Pak

Tell you this, if India can get to 288 easily then even 300 wouldnt be enough

I think we can defend this if we get a few quick wickets at the start. They are one Sehwag short. Go Pakistan!

Rob H said:
good comeback by Pakistan. I think you're 20 runs short though.
n india is sehwag short!!!!!!!!!! so even stevens if u ask me esp since we have an extra bowler as our super sab umar gul :D:D:D

good luck to pakistan im off to sleep.. i hope i wake up to see pakistan win, though 288 looks dodgy, anyway cyas

cavin420 said:
n india is sehwag short!!!!!!!!!! so even stevens if u ask me esp since we have an extra bowler as our super sab umar gul :D:D:D
Butt should go out and Gul should supersub him

cavin420 said:

India also subbed Zaheer for Agarkar ... that makes them another batsmen short.

I still have a feeling Pakistan can pull this off if they strike early. Let's see what happens.

wats up wid the stupid camera man??? showing indians n not focusing on pakistanis at all. lahore's pakistani crowd should b good but he either shows indians or crows sitting on branches

If ever we needed to put in a good fielding performance ... today is the day!!!

tahaqureshi said:
We managed 87 runs in the last 10 overs of the match and lost 2 wickets
89 runs actually I think ... we were 199/6 in the 40th over if I remember correctly

cavin420 said:
they all feel its going to be a tight finish!

I hope Gambhir takes some inspiration from Salman Butt.

what is Moyo upto these days. has he started some new business?

I actually think this batting performance bodes well for the future.

This is twice now that we have been less than 100 and four wickets down......and both times we have got together totals which are decent to bowl at.

265 is no joke.....if we had bowled and fielded well it was defendable
288 is very defendable indeed.

The Pakistan of old from <100 for 4 would have struggled to get past 150.

inzidabest said:
any comments by experts/commentators on this score?
As a leading expert in the field, I think we are 40-50 runs short on this pitch.

Also, Indians were OUTSTANDING in the field (they made up for their 3 drops)...they must have saved 30 runs in the field

Hash said:
I actually think this batting performance bodes well for the future.

This is twice now that we have been less than 100 and four wickets down......and both times we have got together totals which are decent to bowl at.

265 is no joke.....if we had bowled and fielded well it was defendable
288 is very defendable indeed.

The Pakistan of old from <100 for 4 would have struggled to get past 150.
r u by any chance hintng they purposely got out to become 100/4..to gain practice of such situations..like they did in the second ODI. :))) :))
It bodes well for the future if Pakistan win today. If they dont it was never a good total.

Inshallah a quick wicket or two should get the RR above 6 and then the pressure
will be all on India... Atleast we aint got Sehwag to get them of to a quick start...
not sure how the new batsman plays in ODI...

Oxy™ said:
As a leading expert in the field, I think we are 40-50 runs short on this pitch.

Also, Indians were OUTSTANDING in the field (they made up for their 3 drops)...they must have saved 30 runs in the field
Can Pakistan win this one?

We're going to need Asif to continue his good form and some good old fashioned Ranadinho magic in the first 5 or 6 overs to really give us a chance.

Oxy™ said:

That new boy Raina is a good fielder. Haven't seen him bat yet though.

Asad Rauf got confused-could nt work out where middle stump was!
I thought Jeet lo Dil was 2 years ago!

gambhir,s got lucky there clearly....lookedout..anyways india are away sachin on strike to asif cheeta

Great shot by Tendu for four.

How is everybody today? Just logged in.

we needed an early wicket and we got it...........only for Asad Rauf to be a complete idiot. This is not the first time he has made such a bad decision. That was plumb. Never been impressed by this guy.

argh what the hell, Rana not opening the bowling? Blatantly don't want to win this game

0.2 Asif to Gambhir, no run, that one nipped in, Gambhir gets in line and takes a blow on the pads, loud appeal turned down, it was periliously close!

gud move if u ask me using rana as a first change bowler....gud thinking!! well done bob n inzi!!

Easatheman said:
0.2 Asif to Gambhir, no run, that one nipped in, Gambhir gets in line and takes a blow on the pads, loud appeal turned down, it was periliously close!
Was OUT!!! (not given)

What the hell? Rambo not opening? Poor captaincy...

2 classy shot by the lil mastero.........man does he use a bat or a hammer :| ball races away

11 for 0 india.....1.4 overs

cavin420 said:
gud move if u ask me using rana as a first change bowler....gud thinking!! well done bob n inzi!!
*** good move. You need wickets man. Rana was more likely to get man. Left hand bat. Rana swinging in. what rubbish cricket by pakistan

freedi shouldnt be out there in the feild...clearly looks a bit ginger............not moving with ease......they should rest himmm........12 for 0.....2 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back