Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rana ate 3 balls to get to the other end that was painful. Good shot Raz.

We need 4s and 6s ... singles are no good for this stage in the game ... Malik has taken us to safety ... now the rest of these guys need to continue his good work.

MenInGreen said:
Razzaq is driving me nuts !!! Arrrrggghhh!!! atleast pick up a single if you cant play the big shots - one of the worse end of innings performances to date - I think I am about to self destruct !!!

Miggy, take a trip to Antartica.

What i don't understand is during the begininng of the overs the batsman like to blast the ball out of the park (cough afridi cough) whereas they're supposed to play sensibly, but during the death overs they dont blast it out of the park and play sensibly. :9:

MenInGreen said:
Razzaq is driving me nuts !!! Arrrrggghhh!!! atleast pick up a single if you cant play the big shots - one of the worse end of innings performances to date - I think I am about to self destruct !!!
well first it was razi now hes swapped roles with rana.....................:| n at one stage we were looking at 300 comfortably , now if we get 280 would be a bonus!

that 300 is off the cards now .... Rambo has let us down so far ...

Ramboooooooooo make up for that ...

goes for it again n almost caught stupid shot when u have razi at the other end!!

258 now pak

Khan to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, fullish and down the leg side, Razzaq gives room backing ards leg and still manages to shovel trhe ball down leg to the fine-leg fence

I hereby announce a bonus of 100000000000 phainties for Razzaq ! cannot play balls aimed at his legs !!

This pitch is clearly a 320+ track...I thnk Butt's destroys our momentum by getting out 1st/2nd ball at the top.

if we cna get 20 or 30 runs in thes elast 2 then it will be awesome

what shot was that? that was a squash shot not a cricket one rana :D 1 run non the less...265.......11 balls to goooooooooo

raziiiiiiiiiii 666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fielders on the boundaries but hit for a 6

Oxy™ said:
This pitch is clearly a 320+ track...I thnk Butt's destroys our momentum by getting out 1st/2nd ball at the top.

Lately he's always been destroying our momentum.

razi watch the ball dont just swing the bat as hard as u can son..come on like that 6666666666666666666666666666666666666

Razzaq reddeming himself - Miggy about to bite own hand :)))

raziiiiiiiiiii singleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what happend to singlesssssssssssssssss no gud hitting 2 sixers n then playing four 0,s :|

Razzi has rear talent of lettin balls go b/w his legs .. that too twice in one innings

blooody hell what fielding n throw rana run out........phewwwwww finally arafat walks in!! :D

damn that was 2 runs...........anyways 278....comeon yasir cheeteyyyyyyyyyyyy dont let me down now!

Pathan to Abdul Razzaq, SIX, another one that is quite full, right
in the slot, Razzaq clatters that over the ropes at midwicket for
yet another six! Quality power hitting from Razzaq!
48.4 Pathan to Abdul Razzaq, no run, slightly short of a length, on the
stumps, Razzaq pulls and misses
48.3 Pathan to Abdul Razzaq, no run, outside the off, slower, played at
and missed, through to the keeper
48.2 Pathan to Abdul Razzaq, SIX, too full, on the leg stump, Razzaq
takes the ball on the full and smashes it into the stands with
brutish power! That is a biggie!
48.1 Pathan to Naved-ul-Hasan, one run, short of a length

Akher Kiis Kai Chachee da puter hai?

damn that was 2 runs...........anyways 278....comeon yasir cheeteyyyyyyyyyyyy dont let me down now!

that was clearly a wide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back