Pakistan V India | 3rd ODI Lahore |

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally somthing for us pak fans to shout about.... the boys at the crease are now doing
good.. inshallah both can bat until 50 overs...

Hydro said:
cav only 46 more to go inshallah
inshAllah he deserves it!! he can do it !!! with that he can shut all the critics once n for all esp imran khan n waqar younis!!! duh do i hate em like anything now!

I think its the right time to accelerate now ... they have had enough time to set their eyes in .. time for a Razzak special hopefully

dulkar to Abdul Razzaq, FOUR, full and on the off, Razzaq gives
himself room and drives inside out wide of long off with extreme
power. That is a monstrous hit!

wooooooooow mindblwoing whose that??????????????????????????????????? lahore lahore ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im migrating to lahore!!!

cavin420 said:
wooooooooow mindblwoing whose that??????????????????????????????????? lahore lahore ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im migrating to lahore!!!
you traitor!!!!!

cavin420 said:

we dont want you :D

5.35 RR...................bouncer...........razi misses no worries................238 ......44.3!

Without Sehwag the Indians would be lucky to score 100. Pakistan should declare now rather than thrashing the visitors by a huge margin. That would be just ungentlemanly and cricket, I heard, is supposed to be gentleman's sport.

His_Excellence_ said:
OYYYEEEE HOYEEEE
those two are certainly hoors i tells ya
waqar said actresses?
those were actresses?

Waqar is right about one of them the hot one was Reema who is indeed an ACKTRASS. AXCALLANT !

pulls for four
great!!!!!!
242more hoors!
yess yess yess
man i'm definately going to visit lahore this august :D

Once you get your eyes in ... this pitch aint that bad ... If we lose any wickets here ... it could be a sudden collapse

His_Excellence_ said:
you traitor!!!!!
what u blame me after watching them 2 in the crowd :|

242 for 6, what a peach of a delivery to end the over well done zaheeer nice ball! magic!

IS Royal Dravid some new caste that Waqar has invented

Will the old Razzaq pls wake up ? wasting balls now !

cavin420 said:
what u blame me after watching them 2 in the crowd :|

242 for 6, what a peach of a delivery to end the over well done zaheeer nice ball! magic!
so you're telling me we haven't got hoors in pindi ? :( don't toy with my head cavin...DONT!
243 for six
come on boys come ONNNNNN

Waqar BETS Deano that Pak will get 300 (if no wkt falls)

Pace said:
Waqar is right about one of them the hot one was Reema who is indeed an ACKTRASS. AXCALLANT !
outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt malik.....goessssssssssssssssssssssss............:(

need to bat the 50 overs here, COME WAN RANADINHOOOOOO

now we need a razzaq special

i.e zimbabwe at sharajh a few yrs ago

damnnn Malik gorn... but still hats of for him great knoc from malik... need to give most
the strike to Razzaq now.... inshallah around 280 would be great....

His_Excellence_ said:
so you're telling me we haven't got hoors in pindi ? :( don't toy with my head cavin...DONT!
243 for six
come on boys come ONNNNNN
oo no pindi is still no 1 , what are u talking about, im reliably informed that birds not from lahore either shes from multan ::p:p:p (what do u have to say no oct :p

so im still going to pindi :D

244 for 7........what a difference a wicket makes......280 will be gud from here onwards!

Well played to Shoaib Malik ... you show the big boys hows its done!!!

Razzaqs stupidity put so much pressure on Malik - he'd better get us to 300 now!

nnon the less what a gr8 knock by our champion batter......well played malik..u have made ur dad n all of pakistan proud shabash :) lets hope our bowlers can win this one , u have atleast given us a chance now!!!!! peeeps TAAliyan :p

Any how Shoaib played a brilliant knock...

Now all eyes are on Razzaq.

Lets see what Razzaq do. Hopefully he'll do best.

cavin420 said:
oo no pindi is still no 1 , what are u talking about, im reliably informed that birds not from lahore either shes from multan ::p:p:p (what do u have to say no oct :p

so im still going to pindi :D

244 for 7........what a difference a wicket makes......280 will be gud from here onwards!

i have to say

Chup bay !! :D

why not send arafat in b4 ronaldhinioo??????? arafats much better...............trust me...

248..............n suddenly the game goes dead again :(

Razzaq is driving me nuts !!! Arrrrggghhh!!! atleast pick up a single if you cant play the big shots - one of the worse end of innings performances to date - I think I am about to self destruct !!!

bloddy hellllllll wheres arafatttttttttttt that tiny guy has some batting talent i can assure all of u!.....................249.......razi on strike lets see what he can do..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back