Pakistan v India | Asia Cup: Match 4 | Dambulla | 19/06/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we got enough guys ?

I was hoping for 280 at least.

gothamcronie118 said:
Commentator: Kumar probably won't get to bat today :13:

nah he said u gta be very confident taht u wont get to bat today if ur bowling a bouncer to akhtar

This is good score, The pitch has become slower.. It going to be tough to chase down this score

Once again we don't bat out the full quota of overs...another depressing trend.

I think we are about 15 runs short. Hopefully Amir and Akhtar can do some damage up top to put the pressure on.

Syed Ajmal left his brain in the dressing room. They
should have played the whole 50 overs. If Kamran
Akmal hadn't stepped-up, we would've been around
230-240 today.
Sheikh 'Tail Ended' Chilli

Praveen Kumar made to look like a world class bowler. Says a lot about our batting.

20 short of a guaranteed win I think. Still, should be able to utilize the conditions in the second innings to win it.

And again our tail don't contribute, we could easily got 270+ here.

Poor End To The Innings, Our Tale Enders Seriously Need To Improve There Batting, Because A Few Runs From Them Helps.

Saj said:
Have we got enough guys ?

I was hoping for 280 at least.

That was a 300 pitch batting first, min 280. Not enough but with if Akhtar and Aamer get a couple of early wickets then game on.

If it swings, Asif missing could be a mistake.

Im backing Pakistan to bowl out India for 230.

Anybody's match. Pakistan could have shut India out but played poor Cricket.

Good total by Pakistan. India face a huge task here. A lot depends on Sehwag. The match will be won or lost by us in the first 10 overs, is my call.

Zain said:
Poor End To The Innings, Our Tale Enders Seriously Need To Improve There Batting, Because A Few Runs From Them Helps.

And you mate need to learn english and stop putting captial letters at beginning of words that arent nouns.

I reckon given the bowling attack pakistan has .this is a defendable total would have been even better with another 15 runs but i still think its enough for the indians.........

Once we sehwag rest are Shoaib;s Goats...lol :)))

Good luck

dont think its enough to be honest..reckon we're about 20-30 short..gambhir and sehwag will hit it in the first few so im not so hopeful..will be a good win if we manage it!

KingKhanWC said:
That was a 300 pitch batting first, min 280. Not enough but with if Akhtar and Aamer get a couple of early wickets then game on.

If it swings, Asif missing could be a mistake.

Im backing Pakistan to bowl out India for 230.
If they let openers to make a 100 runs stand, then will be difficult as Dhoni might nudge the rest of the runs with the boys. But if you nail Sehwag very early, then it is a cake walk for you guys!

dinakar said:
more than enough.. At most India might reach 230-240 range.
I agree dinakar, 267 is a good score in this wicket........... conditions(lights/slowness), pressure of chasing, pakistan as opposition, pakistan's bowling are all more than enough for pakistan to win this game comfortably...........

Animal said:
Good total by Pakistan. India face a huge task here. A lot depends on Sehwag. The match will be won or lost by us in the first 10 overs, is my call.

I think at most it is a decent total, ofcouse if management had taken power play at right time, Pak would have postal another 20-25 which would have been a healthy total

If we dont drop any catches then its a very good score to defend. Remember batting underlights is always difficult and in Dambulla it is double difficult because of the height of the light towers.

Every one of your batsmen except Umar amin chipped in ................. good team effort

Sehwag and Gambhir should ensure atleast 60-70 run opening stand.

and if one of them gets a big score, Raina, and Dhoni will finish it off.

All depends on sehwag and gambhir.

bantu said:
I agree dinakar, 267 is a good score in this wicket........... conditions(lights/slowness), pressure of chasing, pakistan as opposition, pakistan's bowling are all more than enough for pakistan to win this game comfortably...........

The kind of batting that India has, i don't think its an unreachable score.Also i think the momentum is with India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back