Pakistan v NewZealand | 1st T20 | Auckland | 26/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
:four

Well Played.

Good late order batting, esp. Wahab and Gul.

We've got a real chance now esp. with our bowling attack and some early wickets InshAllah

beautiful girls all over the world, i could be chasing them ...lol

Pakistan have a chance, NZ just favourites but at least Pakistan have some momentum.

If we continue playing like this, we might end up with the best batting tail in the world.. lots of exposure and experience in pressure situations !!! :D

from now on gul is Chhakkay Khan!!

well done

i love you wahab and umar from the bottom of my heart for getting us somewhere!!

Pakistan will win this one, Akhtar has a good record against the Kiwis, expecting him to pick a 5fer against an out of form kiwi batting line up

thats why never give up on Pakistan no matter what... its alerady 2.30 in the morning here and I had fait in my Team Green...
and feel sorry for thoes who give up on them so easily.

would have never happened if the captain would not have thrown his wicket away. Admit it boss Afridi has taken this best T20 team to the toilet. He needs to be replaced ASAP. Anway thanks to Shoab and all we do have a good chance of winning this match unless our captain gives away a lot of runs with his bowling and field placing

Why would you say Shoaib and all when it was more Wahab and Gul than Shoaib?

Afridi provided a reasonably good start and Pakistan looked set for a good score even after he got out. The rest got out one by one, irresponsibly. Blame Afridi if it makes you feel better. :)

Is it some type of a record that out of the 11 players in the team today, 10 of them are full/part time bowlers? :D

Afridi provided a reasonably good start and Pakistan looked set for a good score even after he got out. The rest got out one by one, irresponsibly. Blame Afridi if it makes you feel better. :)

yaar Zid ke aagay kiya kahoon main. tum jeetay main haraa:)

The debutant umpire is to blame, he was pathetic !!!

i suddenly notice an absence..that of mr. rameez raja

and no other pakistani commentator

whatsup? anyone knows?

he displays good leadership skills. I dont see anyone else in the current setup capable of leading our team.. (barring Yunis Khan)

Well then make YK the captain. What is the problem with that. It's not that we need more than one captain.:)

Doesn't matter how much he scores, he's an ultimate wicket thrower and fans will always have a problem with this.

:gul :wahab and :akhtar you youngster beauties!!!

finally something to bowl at...atrocious batting from the batsmen and horrendous umpiring!

when that kid bowled a bouncer to Shoaib my brother said.

"you silly idiot, when shoaib comes he will probably break your balls"

New Zealand will make this chase look easy, hence Pakistan being the team to stop the Black Caps trot.

people blame Afridi to hide their own embarrassment

Azhar Mehmood is struggling to speak english and put any point across being in the analysts chair.

Well anyway, we will win. NZ won't surviive our pace and spin attack. It's for Afridi to take it or give it away just like his batting

oh no RAMEEEZ! he is OPERATING in theis series as well?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back