Pakistan v NewZealand | 1st T20 | Auckland | 26/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah Pak win.... every time there was a six (especially near the end) Cricinfo commentary did not say it was a good shot but said the ground is too small...... I assume it was a indian commentating...

I'm sorry, why do we have three genuine fast bowlers in the team? So that Razzaq can get the grand tour of the stadium?

:six + :four

Guptill on fire ...

Target isnt enough considering the length of the boundaries

NZ will win. 1st over all but confirms it for me. Going to bed. See you tomorrow guys.

Man there Wahab, Gul and Akhtar, with three spinners and he opening with Razzaqs pies so they can take the game away from Pak in the first over !! dont get this.

guys guys guys .

am sorry to disturb you , but currently there is no channel telecasting this match on my tv . May i just know how big is the crowd in the stands? is it a jam packed crowd or a semi-filled one?

we need akhtar from one end and riaz from the other then bring gul with razzaq

guys guys guys .

am sorry to disturb you , but currently there is no channel telecasting this match on my tv . May i just know how big is the crowd in the stands? is it a jam packed crowd or a semi-filled one?

a hardly filled one

Wicket is very good for batting - just cos Pakistan make it look like a minefield, it doesn't mean it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back