Pakistan v NewZealand | 1st T20 | Auckland | 26/12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin started out as a bowler, wasn't quite good enough to play solely as a bowler so developed his batting. He's got a very good record in local domestic cricket which is why he is given multiple chances in the national side. I don't rate him but in his defense, he's getting a few runs now (on a nice pitch and small ground).

Decent over. I'm worried about Akhtar's comeback over - he's usually pretty stiff in his second spell and pace takes longer to crank up.

Pakistan can still come back here. They bowl well at the death usually and 39(41) can be made difficult if Gul, Wahab get it right.

" expect Pakistan to play better next match " :raja

shut up you have a kaali zubaan

Franklin started out as a bowler, wasn't quite good enough to play solely as a bowler so developed his batting. He's got a very good record in local domestic cricket which is why he is given multiple chances in the national side. I don't rate him but in his defense, he's getting a few runs now (on a nice pitch and small ground).

Thanks Mate

If Gul can bowl some tight overs with help from the other end we still maintain a slim chane

Expect Pakistan to play alot better in the next t20 according to Ramiz Raja

Umar Gul is bowling length at this stage - what are they thinking?!

Jesus Gul your yorker were the only delivery that got you wickets- USE THEM!

afridi has absolutely no brain i swear to god he is the biggest dumbass on earth hafeez i nthis situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back