Pakistan v SA | World T20 | 1st Semi-final| Trent Bridge| 18/6/09 [SA Inns]

Status
Not open for further replies.
saffer said:
ha ha ha ha ha

someone has finally got the joke !!

careful what you ask for people ! No one can believe pakistan could beat us on merit. We had to throw it away for you to have beat us. I know this...you know this...that's why you call us chokers. To put it another way the whole world knows S.a are a much better team than pakistan. You could never beat us on merit ! I thought you could but everyone here proved me wrong and convinced me that instead we choked. I see now...and yes I agree. You can't beat us. We just choked.

bwahahahahahahahha

Umm. Bye now. You are out. We are in the final.

See ya later.

Congratulations to Pakistan....just cant believe itttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx to AllMighty Allah.

Great team performance, especially Afridi the match player.
What a feeling ..!!!!!!!

also saffie, dont buy into what some of the erks are posting....put it down to immaturaty...

In all honesty, what Saffies need to do to win a tournament is to start up horribly like we usually do. It's no good being a "machine" and "dominant" if you are not winning titles, and this is what had always separated Australia from South Africa (atleast in the late 90's to early 2000's). Aussies take it up a notch when it's do or die; South Africans start losing belief in themselves.

Pakistan played very well today and deserve all the credit.

accept it saffers we just beat and what does choking mean we just crushed the undefeated so just take it like a man!!!!

j9ylud.jpg

abdulqadir786 said:
accept it saffers we just beat and what does choking mean we just crushed the undefeated so just take it like a man!!!!

they are taking it like men...i think you are not reading the posts.

the_game said:
In all honesty, what Saffies need to do to win a tournament is to start up horribly like we usually do. It's no good being a "machine" and "dominant" if you are not winning titles, and this is what had always separated Australia from South Africa (atleast in the late 90's to early 2000's). Aussies take it up a notch when it's do or die; South Africans start losing belief in themselves.

Pakistan played very well today and deserve all the credit.

listen pakistan have not won anything yet!

IMMY69 said:
listen pakistan have not won anything yet!

Listen they are in the final. Listen I know we haven't won the cup yet. Listen Pakistan has advanced ahead of South Africa. Listen that was a general comment on how South Africans should approach major tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back