Pakistan v SA | World T20 | 1st Semi-final| Trent Bridge| 18/6/09 [SA Inns]

Status
Not open for further replies.
saffer said:
Dumminy has been pathetic today. We hardly needed someone to tap it around.

This is where Smith misses Klusener...he has to set his personal differences apart..

Duminy is the wrong person to have at the crease. Amazing that SA lost with 6 wickets in hand lol.

out .....................................................................................................................................................................

superb throw from Fawad.

direct hit

16 off 3 needed

btw, what was ameer thinking, he didn't move an inch to get the ball

This is why I don't like 20/20. Far too muc luck is involved. I suppose if I supported a weaker team like pakistan I see how it's appealing. On days like to day you get to lie to yourself.

ha ha ha...just kidding. I can't make excuses....jp dumminy was pathetic tonight.

"Great" captaincy by YK to not shelter the young seamer from the pressure

hurray pak win this one..............
need 10 from last ball............
pls no no ball
no over throw........
let them hit the six..

Fawaad redeems himself ..Congrats Pakistan ..I never thought Pakistan could beat South Africa ..

Well played pakistan. I'll be supporting you in the final unless west indies go through.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pakistan have qualified for final.........................................congrats every one

aisi zameen aur asma................

Well done Pakistan, I can't believe the retards choked again. Good luck in the finals :)

itsmek1 said:
And We Won ... Chokers Again Choked

Obviously ! Unless we chocked how the heck could pakistan beat us ? Compared to us you're hopeless !

Is that what you are implying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back