Pakistan v SA | World T20 | 1st Semi-final| Trent Bridge| 18/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 444444444444s arent coming
i think its a v slow pitch so maybe 150-160 would be a good total

These two content with singles. One of the should at least play some shots.

This is alright, the pitch is slow, and will get slower. We should concentrate on getting over 150.

Wow malik's been awful so far.. hes trying but doesn't look up to it

61-2 after 9 overs.

Pakistan have been very quiet in the last 3-4 overs.

WHAT IS MALIK DOING!?

Can someone get him out PLEASE?

We only have 60 runs, and near halfway mark!

Yes, i think by now afridi and malik would have realised they need to just carry on
so far so good
444444444.....and its a big ground

itz good that they're taking singles and doubles but one or two boundary wont harm us also

Shayan said:
This is alright, the pitch is slow, and will get slower. We should concentrate on getting over 150.

Right on!

Malik seems to have really lost the flow whenever he is in england!

Isn't S.Malik our best player of spin? He needs to play some big shots now.

i see lots of indian fans (sikhs) in crowd and they are supporting Pakistan, which is very good to see..

i'm very happy to see malik using his feet effectively....i think misba and younis need to learn frmo that instead of just sweeping

Malik putting his neck on the chopping block. Looks absolutely outmatched in the middle.

AND FOUR MORE!

Brilliant stuff.

Follow suit Malik, we have FOUR GOOD wickets in hand!

very well done.... afrdii captialises
for once he's playing
a gem of an innings when needed

KEEP GOING

ohh man, afridi continues like this then its all looking good, continue..

match winning innings please

Dear LORD!

18 off the over. 4 fours for Afridi!

Come on now both of you hit out!

Botha to Shahid Afridi, FOUR

Botha to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, Crash. Bang. Wallop. Again, intelligent stuff from AFridi. No mindless slogging this. He moved outside leg, waited for the full delivery to arrive before lofting it to extra-cover boundary.

Botha to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, Even better shot. Botha had slowed up the pace on this, given it more air, Afridi, who had moved outside leg again, waited before lifting it over extra-cover

Botha to Shahid Afridi, FOUR, Afridi backs away to the leg side, Botha tries to fire it in, ends up as a full toss and Afridi thrashes it to cover boundary

I love it!

They best part of the last over is they were all good cricketing shots. It almost didn't look like Afridi was batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back