Pakistan v South Africa | 1st ODI | Sharjah | 30-10-2013 | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:))) :))) :))) I have no idea why im laughing. 10 overs PP and we have scored at a rate of 1.5 rpo. Chasing only 184. AWESOME

15 runs in 10 overs , pakistani players play according to target :D

On the positive side, Morkel and Lonwabo only have 5 overs each remaining.

I must say this. Pakistan batting line up's quality and approach is arguably the worst among the test nations.

When Bangladesh faced NZ yesterday, we were 25-3 but captain mushfiq and naeem took us to 180 by the end of the 35th over.

This is horror. I have watched enough tests already :facepalm

And we have people saying ODI cricket is getting monotonous..

Here we have one game where 15 runs are being scored for fun in 1 over, and somewhere else scoring at 3 rpo is challenging.

the worst thing about such starts, batsmen never get in flow and get out without having scored much ... happens 90% of the time with this team ... plain garbage ...

:facepalm: as i said at start of the inns, pakistan will make a pigs ear of this chase as per usual!

We should stop complaining. What do we want? That the openers get to a flyer and score around 50-60 runs in first ten overs?

That will kill the match. Look at the bigger pitcher. Pakistan is making the match interesting..

Rate isn't important.

Don't give away early wickets, and we will cruise in the end.

If we give away wickets, then we will **** this up. The rate will never be a problem.

Be a little patient guys.

Hafeez is an incredibly classy player in flat conditions, I must admit. That stroke was as good as you'll ever see.

Quick...someone send a message out to the batsmen...this isn't the third test in colour clothing...they have to get the runs in 50 overs!!!

Just laughing as india chased 351 once again and watching pace of this match it looks both matches taking place in different eras"

Don't know why Shehzad struggles to play aggressively in ODIs when he's a beast in T20s :13:

Awful bowling. If you're getting outswing why would you bowl two feet outside off stump?

When was the last time a team scored over 300 against Pakistan in ODI's?

I remember India doing it in Asia cup :kohli

That should have been launched into the stands.

A rank full toss and only pushed for a single.

Pak batters are showing too much respect for the SA bowlers.

McLaren what the hell kind of bowling is that? Just awful. Put it on the stumps you fool

Don't know why Shehzad struggles to play aggressively in ODIs when he's a beast in T20s :13:
Beast against Zimbabwe and weak attacks, sure.

Terrible player and being brutally schooled atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back