Pakistan v South Africa | 1st Test | Dubai | 12/11/10 | Day 1: Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:gul needs to produce a spell now, he will be key.

I am weary of this line up. I don't think we ever really got close to bowling them out in the one-dayers. Am afraid 500 looks on the cards.

Also, I don't like our bowling line up. If we want to play two spinners, we need a medium pace bowling all rounder who can play as a 3rd seamer and bat in the top 6.

Last edited:
I wish Kamran be playing in this match. all Bros around the Bat irritating Batsmen by saying Ghoomegi Ghoomegi.

Wahab really bending his back.

too bad has such a disgusting pitch to bowl on.

Why are we playing both Ajmal and Rehman and not playing another seamer.

There is some bounce on this pitch. Morkel will be a handful unless it dies down.

random question but was the pakistan team present when they did that underwater trophy revealing ceremony thing at the dubai aquarium and underwater zoo?

s.africas test team looks v. strong, for me amla currently the best number 3 in world c ricket

Wahab bowling short of length stuff, he's not going to achieve anything with that.

All our bowlers are Rubbish test match bowlers really missing Aamer and asif

ufff, loose shot from Amla, doesn't go to a fielder though :(

Cricinfo: 'Wasim Akram in the stands. Waqar is around too. Aaqib as well. How Pakistan would love to have them bowling now'
:p

Really short on luck today. For a team as poor as ours we need something to go our way once.

Gull brought in, c'mon mate, get some wkts!!!

Wasim bhai in da houssssse! :bow:

Haven't seen the match. How has misba's captaincy been so far e.g. field palcing, rotating his bowlers?

What is Wasim doing in Dubai rather than Hyderabad? Did the travel agent book his flight to wrong destination? I am sure it should have been Hyderabad instead of Dubai.

At last, I hope he gives valuable tips to Wahab Riaz.

What is Wasim doing in Dubai rather than Hyderabad? Did the travel agent book his flight to wrong destination? I am sure it should have been Hyderabad instead of Dubai.

You mean Hyderabad, India? If so then why?

charity work, doing a walk for diabetes awareness.

Thought of tuning into the match finally as you guys said :wasim is around and may aswell watch a bit more :p so found a stream!

Ok now talking of it, the quality is quite bad with the picture disappearing every 1-2 mins leaving just to hear Mo Akram's voice!

Last edited:
Gul and Wahab bowling short for some reason.

lagta hai kamar turwana chahtey hain.

:four

short wide and slapped away through point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back