KL Rahul’s undefeated 70 helps India to reach 208/8 at stumps on Day 1 of the 1st Test against South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 45 overs bowled. is the over rate too slow or was there a rain break in between?

love how SA allows their quicks to debut early after some decent performances in odi and t20. i know nandre has done well in first class too but its great they allow them to develop right away if they show promise.

Wo Wo Wo Bavuma is injured it seems, Saffers already wicket down?

These two would need to bat big to get to that score? How are they doing? (I cannot watch live)
they are batting ok but india gifted a few wickets due to poor technique.
still 90 runs away.

damn thakur is fighting but thats a nasty blow. now to the arm. shame

they are batting ok but india gifted a few wickets due to poor technique.
still 90 runs away.
Some one told me Rohit played a "world cup final" type brainless shot to get out. True?

I predict a 190 all out from here. Rahul to remain not out and preserve his place in the team :cool:

I bet Saffers will target Bumrah on the body, hope to injure him and win the match :ROFLMAO:

india love to gift wickets to rabada whenever they tour SA. he averages like 17 vs india in SA.

KL has to farm the strike and bat in T20 mode. No way the tailenders will survive here.

Just in :Temba Bavuma went for a scan after experiencing discomfort of his left hamstring

The scans have revealed a left hamstring strain and he will undergo daily medical evaluations to determine his participation in the match.

he bowled 130 to 134. rabada but look at the bounce. thats what pakistan should learn.

india love to gift wickets to rabada whenever they tour SA. he averages like 17 vs india in SA.
Rabada is a geniune threat in SA. Knows the pitches inside out and is a beast of a bowler

Rahul on 33, needs 6 more runs to become top scorer of this innings :)

why cant the bowlers bowl more bouncers to tail enders ?
shouldnt they always try to hurt them ?

will the pitch rigging kings tamper with the pitch and flatten it out lol when india bowl haha.

even amla and philander are saying its a trash pitch. but pitch will become flatter on day 3 and onwards.

There shouldn't be so uneven on first day. Need to get Rahul immediately here.

rohit after world cup has put on more weight again. depression ?

I am very sure the pitch will miraculously flatten out when India come out to bowl.

It could be the pitch, It could be experience skill whatever...

burger started good and then fizzled away. still a good talent. jansen has been sub par. not generating the same bounce. coetze did well in spurts. rabada killing india alone.

Bumrah should leave the wickets and swpie and the bowl.

Staying stationery is injurious to body

bu
Bumrah should leave the wickets and swpie and the bowl.

Staying stationery is injurious to body
bumrah has a bit of power actually. i have seen him smack broad for 6s but rabada has steep bounce.

bu

bumrah has a bit of power actually. i have seen him smack broad for 6s but rabada has steep bounce.
Didnt he create a record .. scoring most runs off an over in a test match...

Oh Yes

"
Bumrah breaks Lara's world record, smashes Broad for 29 runs as 35 comes off single Test match over

Boom can bat

Burger has bowled 5 dots at Rahul. Can Rahul take a single or let Rabada get a full over at Bumrah again.

Am sorry but Rahul's innings is giving me World Cup FInals vibe and omens of Indian team losing the game :cry:

india have done better than i thought. i thought 150 all out.

Bumrah has actually improved his batting recently but disappointed by sloginng as he was leaving the ball beautifully

Siraj survives.

Now, Will Rahul have the balls to take single off first ball? :yk3

just saying only rabada bowled well. so pitch is bouncy but india would need to bowl well too. i am positive pitch gets flatter on day 3 and after.

Rahul cool;y plays out a maiden and lets SIraj take strike on the first ball of next over :faf

Anything above 230 is competitive score here .
No it isn't. This is a pathetic display by India's batsmen.
We can still hope that India's bowling attack will get them out of prison though, but this is rubbish batting.
Yashasvi Jaiswal? Seriously? Did they really think this was the West Indies?

India 191/8 now after 56 overs. 50 up for KL Rahul. How much more can India add to their total.

No it isn't. This is a pathetic display by India's batsmen.
We can still hope that India's bowling attack will get them out of prison though, but this is rubbish batting.
Yashasvi Jaiswal? Seriously? Did they really think this was the West Indies?
what ? jaiswal played well. blame guys like rohit etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back