Pakistan v Sri Lanka | 3rd Test | Day 5 | Sharjah | 7/11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, atleast they can spend the remaining Eid with their families.

I want to watch the presentation..how do we know when it happens

12.15 pm "Try sending the Srilankan Team in the Atakama Desert, and see if it rains there. I will, at the very least, expect some drizzle over there as well," says Hunbbel Meer. Nothing's changed on the weather front, yet. It's still coming down.

It usually rains in Nov/Dec in the Arabian Gulf so guess not that much of a shock but the coincidence is amazing

Weather improving now, clouds have disappeared to an extent, and it is getting brighter.

jis din match pe nahi gaya ussi din baarish hui, lagta hai ground jaana parega tabhi match shuroo hoga

Itsmek1 in Sharjah tells us that covers are off and a very good likelihood of play starting soon ...

calling it off makes sense

but thats not how it happens..guess rules..laws

The rain seems to have stopped at long last. The Sri Lankan fielders are out there doing their stretches. I wonder if the game is already gone as far as they are concerned.

12.55 pm The rain seems to have stopped at long last. The Sri Lankan fielders are out there doing their stretches. I wonder if the game is already gone as far as they are concerned.

12.55 pm The rain seems to have stopped at long last. The Sri Lankan fielders are out there doing their stretches. I wonder if the game is already gone as far as they are concerned.

That mean they will be bowling.
Pakistan should go for target, it will be only 4 rpo anyways

Im afraid these 67 overs, could turn out to be difficult for Pak as its cloudy and windy right now. SL might be favouring their chances.

^ Plus, its unlikely we are going to have more rain, because it doesn't rain heavily again after it has rained once in this part of the world.

What is this ??!!!

I haven't seen a defensive and scared captain as Dilshan. Not even Misbah would have decided to bat on during this situation. 237 is more than ample for 2 sessions. Give yourself a chance will you?

Pathetic stuff from SL.

"It's so funny to see Ramiz Raja with his jungle of hair and Jayasuriya with no hair on his head joining the commentary box." They complement each other, Shahid.

Get all of them in next ten runs.
Poor cricket by srilanka throughout the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back