Pakistan v West Indies | ICC Champions Trophy | 07/06/13 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayan

ODI Debutant
Runs
So 171 to win for West Indies, any chance for Pakistan?

Restart in in just over 30 minutes.

I hope we can give them some fight .... get gayle and samuels early and we had some good chance INSHALLAH :)

Lets hope they dont make it in 20 overs. We need to make sure our NRR doesnt get slaughtered as well.

I am sad for misbah as happy for him as well because his 100 didnt come in a lost cause

gayle must be taken down in order to have a chance at winning.

If there is one attack that can defend 170, that is ours. All hope is not lost, specially with a turning track and overcast conditions!

really sad for misbah , he was lone fighter , jamshed gave a gift of wicket ..
Malik , Farhat and Kamran should b thrown out ASAP

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Unbelievable!!! What an effort from Misbah.. Jamshed to blame as he played himself in and threw it away to put Pakistan under pressure again</p>— Russel Arnold (@RusselArnold69) <a href="https://twitter.com/RusselArnold69/status/342992777254154240">June 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Either WI will win this in 35 ovrs or Pakistan will get them out in 25.

if Pakistan can get SA 84/7 on same Wicket few day,s ago
Why not WI
Come on pakistan
Come on and win this match for us

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Unbelievable!!! What an effort from Misbah.. Jamshed to blame as he played himself in and threw it away to put Pakistan under pressure again</p>— Russel Arnold (@RusselArnold69) <a href="https://twitter.com/RusselArnold69/status/342992777254154240">June 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not Needed Russel to know that Jamshed screw us up despite his 50

Junaid/Irfan/Ajmal need to wreck WI apart.

I won't expect anything from Wahab except trash...

in last 8 odi Irfan and Junaid khan has taken 3 wicket in first 10 over,s 5 time I think
V India in 1st odi 26/4
V India 3rd odi 39/3
V SA in 2nd Odi 40 around and 4 wicket,s
V SA in 4th Odi same 4 wicket,s around 35

Come on do it Again

Gayle will see the target as minor issue and throw his bat at the ball. Expect a quick finish and a Windies win unfortunately :(

people wake up .. jamshed still scored 50 .. yeah immature shot .. but i m sure he will learn ..

Pakistan will win this match

the West India body language after :misbah assault was pleasing to watch. Come on Pakistan :akhtar

Very light rain... should continue until end of innings break so our seamers can get as much help as possible.

Overcast conditions, slight rain.... Perfect conditions to bowl.

Windies will struggle to score 170 if Pak can get Gayle early.

If it rains the overs get reduced so does the target, even worse than defending 170 is to defend 140.

If it rains the overs get reduced so does the target, even worse than defending 170 is to defend 140.

doesnt seem hard enough for reduction (right now anyway), just looks like slight delay. Overall this is a huge lucky break for Pak, if conditions are overcast, huge edge in bowling. Even 140 in overcast is better than 170 in sunny.

The rain delay could actually play into WI's hand.

A revised target of around 100 in 30 overs is piece of cake

For those thinking rain is good here.... it really isnt

unless it washes out the whole game then maybe :p

We need to get the openers in the first three overs....otherwise very little chance :/

doesnt seem hard enough for reduction (right now anyway), just looks like slight delay. Overall this is a huge lucky break for Pak, if conditions are overcast, huge edge in bowling. Even 140 in overcast is better than 170 in sunny.

Fair point, but when you have 140 to defend, the team will be mentally down. This is a pressure match, and I think fans should pray for no more rain.

if D/L Dont come.s in
Rain will help Bowler,s littel bit
Cloud also will help

I just hope rain does not affect the target, or otherwise it rains through so the match is abandoned :D

Rain now ruins our bowlers chances.... the whole day has been jinx after jinx.

covers coming off now..

hopefully no over reduction will be done

2.53pm The square is being uncovered. The rain seems to have stopped. The pitch is covered still

most of dismissals were soft it was just not our day.

Irfan or Junaid khan one of them will bowl Spell of there life today
4 wicket or maybe 5

2.55pm The play will resume at 3.05pm. That's a delay of 20 minutes. The radar doesn't look bad either. Don't expect any reduction of overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back