Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi will never do anything in a pressure situation. He is only good for taking score from 290 to 310 that is all. He is not good enough to play at number 7, when will misbah understand.

wow afridi... what excuse do you have? i need to start an online petition to get this guy out of the team....TOTAL FAILURE

The guy with the highest batting average in the team walks out in the middle :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pakistan will still win this with their bowling attack but this batting lineup needs to take a long hard look at itself.

Wow! The unpredictable are back!! Expecting Pakistan to clean up Afghans for under 100 though

if you get beaten by this team you should just die somewhere.

Either tailenders will save us yet again or we are about get kicked out of Asia cup.

Both need to just rotate the strike and play out the overs. Don't do anything stupid.

The problem with our keeping wickets in hand strategy is that we neither up the tempo in the latter part of the innings or even start aggressively, so we are always going to end up with 220 or fail chasing 250+.

Need to change the mindset and go hard at the ball in beginning.

Maqsood should have sacrificed himself, Misbah could have gotten Pakistan 250.

prash: "As an Indian fan, confused whether to laugh at Pakistan's batting or to feel sad to compare our bowling with Afghanistan's.. "

Its a three way battle for the last spot now. Never thought this asia cup would be that exciting. :)

This is why I brought up Afghanistan in the Pak have best bowling thread. Afghanistan once they sort their batting out are destructive.

after what maqsood did he should have ensured that he stayed there and scored a ton. But i guess its idiotic to expect pakistani batsman to actually play for the team rather than the gallery.

IF maqsood, hafeez and Shahzad could tuk tuk for 50 overs , it would have been enough :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually feel bad for Umar for once. If he can take us to 200 and we win, this man deserves to move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back