Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic batting display today and i hope this is a wake up call for certain players to be dropped form team forever!

People need to calm down, Afghanistan won't score more than 100.

AA and UA pretty much need to bat for the rest of the inns here for us to save face.

Pakistan has made mess of it. Every wicket was thrown away multiple times (barring misbah) . Shahzad, hafeez and maqsood showed poor cricketing skills. After getting enough runs in a over they played a useless shot to throw their wickets away.

Great discipline shown by young afg team but i must say they are really poor in fielding. They leaked 20+ runs just because of bad fielding.

Pakistan looks clueless with no plan whatsoever.

PS. If maqsood cannot sacrifice himself for the best batsman and the captain of the team then i dont know who he would do it for.

Last edited:
I think its good we didnt play bhatti today. short stuff will go for sixes against them. the love the crossbatted slog/.

if afridi does not take a fifer today he needs to be dropped . . . . . . from the world

Don't know why people underestimating Afghanistan so much... There is no way anything under 230 will be a competitive total. This is meant to be an absolute belter of a pitch. Don't you guys remember they have gotten to 200+ s Pakistan and Australia on a more difficult pitch against better/in form bowling...

Moin khan the boss was supposed to instill a fearless winning attitude! Moin Khan;s stint might be over in a week!

Like I said

India bowlers will become ATG when playing pakistan

Can't believe you guys think they have a chance at WT20

Maqsood.Shezad.Sharjeel are not correct for the format

On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if we win, the pitch has decent turn and their batting line is filled with hacks

Don't know why people underestimating Afghanistan so much... There is no way anything under 230 will be a competitive total. This is meant to be an absolute belter of a pitch. Don't you guys remember they have gotten to 200+ s Pakistan and Australia on a more difficult pitch against better/in form bowling...

This. Things are looking bad for Pakistan at this stage

Don't worry they will fold against ajmal and afridi so just another 50 runs needed.

Now again a very over cautious approach by Umar Akmal. Why not play normally. At least look for 5 an over.

I haven't seen much of Anwar bowl, what is he like. All I've seen of him is his terrible seam position..

good got the boundary. no need to do something stupid. anwar has a better brain then our top 4

Afridi will be very potent on this pitch. He skids the ball on like no other, expect a couple of freebie LBW's for him. He always find a way to redeem himself doesn't he :))

Imagine getting to 200 and then afghanistan chasing this down easily haha

Anwar Ali really should watch not to run himself out or his partner reminds me of Mohammad Yousef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back