Pakistan vs Afghanistan| Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 27/2/2014| Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaar India sa haar jao lakin afghan sa nahi :(

I can already see Younis khan , malik , kamran in the team

the mental strength of these young players is very low :moin disastrous start as a coach so far

I can see many people bumping afridi thread either for his duck and heroic inning.

I am feeling sorry for umer here :( seems extremely disappointed at the non strikers end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is nothing but a useless troll. I am extremely disgusted by people who want players to fail. I hated kukkri and farhat but wanted them to score and take wickets bcz in the end its the team that matters.

then in this way nthing will change.. if they lose from afg their will be big change and i am hopping for that

Last edited:
Did I see Afridi just defend a spinner????

Fawad Alam needs to be in this team.

We need this lineup

Sharjeel
Ahmed S
Misbah
Fawad
Umar

if we lose this then be ready for the thread "Bangldesh have better young batsman then Pak"

Very disappointing stuff from Sohaib Maqsood. Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror buddy, the clock is ticking.

misbha ruined nasir,, misbha ruined maqsood .. they were attacking players now what they are doing???

if we lose this then be ready for the thread "Bangldesh have better young batsman then Pak"

yep and that we are minnows threads and we are worse then afghanistan who are worse then bangladesh so then we must be the worst.

So how much runs/wickets margin will we lose to India by on Sunday is the question.
No question of winning

And this is what happens when you put Hafeez at #3...
Should really have played Fawad Alam. Maqsood is out of form, I reckon he should be rested for the tournament to gather his thoughts...
Hafeez should come down the order while Fawad bats at 3. Maqsood should return in the world t20.

good to see that these 2 are rotating the strike. Need to ensure that the scoreboard ticks along till the 45th over before they go hammer and tongs. Afghans can't chase anything over 200 against Ajmal,Junaid etc.

Can we make 150 ?? I highly doubt this now :)

Pakistan still has the bowling to win but batting must be worrying signs

Almost every freakin wicket was gifted in plate, now I am worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back