Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouls take an one legged Afridi with a bad back over Rehman.

Afridi is a better bowler and is always a surprise package with the bat.

I'm loving this why this kolaveri song in the background ... thats shows standard of Sir Ramiz commentry .. why they playing bollywood songs ? Why not pak songs ?

Last edited:
Finally the breakthrough and Rehman gets a wicket.

He's bowled alright...his role is to keep runs down and hes done that well enough...
Why play him ahead of Raza Hasan who's been a consisten LOI wicket taker and has shown he can defend runs well too?

agree with no rehman in odi should stick to test let raza hasan take over from him.

Why play him ahead of Raza Hasan who's been a consisten LOI wicket taker and has shown he can defend runs well too?

I agree with this but unfortunately Raza isn't in the squad. + Rehman is in terrific form, bowling real well for Somerset.

Hawk-eye says it is out!!!

This is where Hawk-eye looks suspicious. How accurate it is??

So you are saying there are serious doubts over Tendulkar's hawk eye not out decision in the WC Semi?
That looked pretty plumb with the naked eye.

Maxwell has played with Afridi before and Afridi was really impressed with him.

Now they need to put more pressure and get them all out before 200

At people saying 'this is Rehman's point in ODIs', do you mean taking wickets? He averages almost 50.

So you are saying there are serious doubts over Tendulkar's hawk eye not out decision in the WC Semi?
That looked pretty plumb with the naked eye.

That is what I am saying. Even to me, Tendu was clearly out. But when they showed Hawk-eye, I was very surprised. How can it miss the leg stump?

Thats a fair comment...I would like to see what Raza Hasan can do to but Rehmans been decent enough today...

Good, determined fielding by Azhar. Nice to see that.

Brilliant spell by Hafeez...

That was good running from Azhar...we've done really well with saving fours today...

Hafeez performed with the ball and he is required to do the same with the bat..

poor bowling from rehman does not justify his selection for the next game.

Lovely shot! He's amazing when hitting. Seen him play live for Hampshire and he was on fire.

Huge over in the context of this game. Australia look like getting a very tough total.

Is minnow team ko kinnow maaro

1306773072242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back