Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hussey looks dead tired. Humidity and heat sapping out his enrgy. Looks like he may get out any moment now due to that

Trying to scoop Tanvir at 70mph? Good luck, will probably be caught behind.

no ball again by the genius

lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol
lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol

Genius. Poor chap. Come on fellas, give him a break..... so many of OUR hopes are on these chaps...surely NONE of us would do better, would we?

Pashto song playing in the stadium to get :junaid pumped up ? Attan karte huwe wicket le ga :p

damage done u kidding me? theres 5 overs still left to go!

Should have been a runout, nobody alert enough to run to the stumps.

You're absolutely RIGHT. They will lose this. This batting lineup is hopeless. I wish we had a Kohli.

have some faith in ur guys
kohli wasnt this good from start its all about developing talent and tbh kohli was very lucky tht gr8 senoirs were most of time injured or on vacation when he came in and he was able to bat with guys like gambhir in odis and dravid in ipl
stop replacing youngsters after 1-2 failures even if azhar ali fails this whole series let him play thts the only way they will improve cos clearly there is gr8 gap between ur domestic cricket and int standard

LOL though my thread is deleted Pak. fans should thank me for jinxing Hussey.

"We want to limit Ajmal's threat" - Australia.

"idone" - Saeed Ajmal

:ajmal

Two big wickets in this over...and thankfully no error from Kami...tides turned a bit now...hoping Ajmal gets his 5 for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back