Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
iDone ILove U

U don't mess with the magician :ajmal

that was so easy a stumping, even :kami can't miss it

Finally, Akmal doing something. He had all th etime to hit the stupms last time but he missed.

Ajmal giving some hope to Pakistan. less than 250 still achievable.

Ajmal is the best spinner ever. I have never seen anyone bowl in powerplay, death overs and still so hard to hit.

Johnson won't be used to this action, good opportunity for Sohail.

I didn't see Saqlain live so find it hard to believe when people say he was a better odi spinner than ajmal. Was he really?

I am hearing Pushto songs in the background. I think more of a audience in Abu Dhabi are Pathans,

Or drop from the edge of the world..

25965469.jpg

Im seeing some movement off the pitch from tanvir.. Good luck Pakistani batsmen, Dont know what to xpect from u ppl.

Not a free hit, no ball for back foot. Still gone for four though.

Why, oh why does this jackass Tanvir keep getting selected. The idiot bowls three no balls for every legit delivery. I'd take Amir's paid-for no balls over this crap any day.

220+ is already far too many with the batting talent available

Im pretty sure we're better off with Gul/Junaid, where junaid opens with hafeez, and gul comes in to bowl overs 24,26,28,30,32 and then another spell with overs 42,44,46,48,50.

Will be impressive if Pakistan make 210+ here, spin, bounce and help for fast bowlers who bend their back a la Junaid.

Wth Misbah? It should have been Junaid, Ajmal, Junaid for the last 3 overs...

Brilliant spell for Ajmal...so much for the Aussies saying they were going to combat him better...

Hopefully still keep them under 240...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back