Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
25965469.jpg

:)))

Christian plays out ajmal knowing he can smash the last two overs for 30 :p

since ajmal only performs in losing matches i will back australia to win :D
jk,amazing spell by far the best spinner in the world ..hope he plays for atleast 4 more years

Are Pakistani fielders made to sign a never-hit-the-stumps contract before being selected?

Arrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cannot be bowling half volleys, short garbage outside the off,,, whiskey tango foxtrot

Well done Junaid...shame he doesn't get to finish his quota...cmon Tanvir get the final one quickly...

Well done Junaid. He deserved few wkts. We better take him to T20 WC.

Junaid Khan to Christian, OUT, that was a sharp catch by Jamshed!

DT Christian c Saeed Ajmal b Junaid Khan 18 (15b 2x4 0x6) SR: 120.00

Even the scorer is impressed by Ajmal

Tanvir has the tail to bowl to now, just don't bowl extras pls.

jamshed catching bullets with his hands.
Rajnikant would be jealous.
And junaid picks his 3rd wicket, bowled johnson.

Can't go by a few games but Junaid seems to have what it takes to be a death bowler along with Ajmal... oh God help us now, Tanvir coming on to bowl, I'll take anything less than 255

not a good odi bowler this junaid guy but he is very impressive mark my words he will show his class in south africa

Tailenders or not , wicket is a wicket and if they were not taken out , we would be chasing 250 +

I have never seen any other international side field like this.

Cricinfo : At this venue, Pakistan have successfully chased 295 vs West Indies, 289 vs South Africa, 254 vs Australia, 239 vs Sri Lanka in ODIs - all in last four years, more or less with same players."

Mazher Arshad has some encouraging news for Pakistan: "At this venue, Pakistan have successfully chased 295 vs West Indies, 289 vs South Africa, 254 vs Australia, 239 vs Sri Lanka in ODIs - all in last four years, more or less with same players."

So we have the record, time to live upto it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back