Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic shot by Warner, falls safe. Tanvir was jogging after it.

@LastLaugh_PK
I don't want to bring politics in here..
From where i come, most people support Pakistan. ;)

Gotta love this ability of Australians to quickly adjust according to the changing environment. Seems like they have a plan in placed against the spinners. They hardly look uncomfortable or bothered by Pak spin bowling. All they are doing is keeping the run rate at around 4 and getting the basics rights. They could end up scoring big if they have wickets in hand in the last 15 overs.

Lmfao Rehman is a medium pacer . He should have been given the new ball :D

But he was brilliant against Sri Lanka. Both T20s and ODIs. Undeniable.

What is your definition of "brilliant"?

Tanvir was average against Australia, and that doesn't make up for woeful spinning capabilities either. This trundler is getting paid big money for no reason.

Warner out, good for Australia. Need Hussey ASAP. This incoming partnership could hurt Pakistan if they get set.

Warner gone after playing a wonderful inning, australia must be happy. even clark said no review :))

Thankfully he never settled...good stuff Ajmal...24 off 68...really didn't get going...

Ajmal strikes, was only a matter of time. Good time to get Warner actually, just started to get a bit comfortable.

im sorry but rameez is just soo biased! if it was a pakistani batsman he wouldnt have said that "it was a gud trying innings"

Clarke happy to see Warner go :))

Warner is useless on slow spinning tracks. If the ball is not coming onto the bat, he is as good as Nehra with the bat.

Only Ramiz could say that was a nice fighting innings.. :facepalm:

At least Warner tried to fight if that was a Pak player he would of thrown his wkt away

24 from 68 balls.. If Pakistan win, they should handover the M.O.M. to warner for his brilliant performance to help Pak win

@LastLaugh_PK
I don't want to bring politics in here..
From where i come, most people support Pakistan. ;)

I think he comes from a place where sohail tanvir is known as a criminal :13:

His anti-tanvir posts prove that

(PUN INTENDED)

Ajmal Takes a wicket:
kTaOJ3i4bEKBrIFKu1XYuQ2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back