Pakistan vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 31/8/12 | Australia Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your definition of "brilliant"?

Tanvir was average against Australia, and that doesn't make up for woeful spinning capabilities either. This trundler is getting paid big money for no reason.

OK I exaggerated that. But he was brilliant in comparison to Gul (who was awful). Tanvir's figures: 0-30, 1-51, 2-43, 3-42.

'1 bad game against aus' vs 'a whole series of good' and you want him dropped already.

I think he comes from a place where sohail tanvir is known as a criminal :13:

His anti-tanvir posts prove that

(PUN INTENDED)

Bangladesh can have Tanvir if they want. He'd probably benefit your team.

This trundler is of no use to us.

Harbhajan named in the same breath as Saqlain and Ajmal. :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Revital... mein kaafi saalon sey kha raha hoon ... qreeban 15 aik saal hogaiye hain" ... Now that's what you call "Safeed Jhoot".

At least Warner tried to fight if that was a Pak player he would of thrown his wkt away

No, he'd have been labelled something stupid like tuk-tuk or ul-tuk and bestowed with some highly unsavory titles.

OK I exaggerated that. But he was brilliant in comparison to Gul (who was awful). Tanvir's figures: 0-30, 1-51, 2-43, 3-42.

'1 bad game against aus' vs 'a whole series of good' and you want him dropped already.

I meant he was average against Sri Lanka, not Australia. He's been woeful so far against Australia.

If you watched previous matches, Tanvir was absolute rubbish. One average series doesn't outdo all the games this spinner/trundler has cost us.

I meant he was average against Sri Lanka, not Australia. He's been woeful so far against Australia.

If you watched previous matches, Tanvir was absolute rubbish. One average series doesn't outdo all the games this spinner/trundler has cost us.

Good post, agree.

Captain reviews, maybe an inside edge. Let's hope it's out.

You think he was average against SL? In a series we lost badly, he was one of the bright sparks.

Umpires call, he's gone. Huge wicket. :D

Now get Hussey.

Hafeez gets Clarke, again.

The fact that he troubles Clarke tells you a lot about how good Hafeez is.

This is why Hafeez is a must in the playing XI!! Yeh Hafeez haters, talk nah! :hafeez

Me thinks there is plenty of reason for him to be in the playing XI. It is the consistency thing.......but then no one other than Ajmal should be in the team - only reliable consistent player we have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back